shape
carat
color
clarity

What is the light golden stone in these?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tradergirl

Brilliant_Rock
These are the most beautiful earrings I have ever seen in my life. Are the bottom stones some kind of colored diamonds? And what is the name of the cut of of the two stones, with the facets all over the surface? Is that rose cut?

I simply must have these.

http://www.23rdstreetjewelers.com/earrings/e-009.htm

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
I am pretty sure the bottom stones are rose cut chocolate or cognac diamonds. I asked about them awhile back. LOVE them!!

tradergirl

Brilliant_Rock
How much were they? I''m a stock trader and I am going to put a trade on for the specific purpose of getting some earrings like that. I need to know how much risk I am going to have to take
emotion-14.gif

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
Sadly I don''t remember! But call the Santa Monica shop and ask for Jessica. She is very helpful - as are all the staff there. She''ll be glad to give to the price & answer your questions.

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
MMmmmmmm.... rose cut yum yums. The color is very morganite-y. Beautiful. I love, love, love rose cut gems!

I need a huggie... or two (and a couple of diamond kisses):

e-010.gif

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
Something to do with a few of all of those benitoites I hope to have, someday...

e-012.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results