shape
carat
color
clarity

What I should to do with this h-samuel diamond?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

xklake

Rough_Rock
39.gif

Last December I bought a diamond ring from h-samuel, because I thought it was a big shop and it should be crediable, so I did not check the
diamond very carefully, and this diamond was resized on this March, and recently my wife found there is a big spot inside if look at it from the side,
I can not belive it. It has IGI centification and the clarity is SI1/I2, it could have some faults,but I can not believe it is so big and even can been
seen so clarely with human eyes. so I went their shops, and servant told me that centification issue has nothing to do with them, and told me it could
have some faults inside, and she also told me that the clarity should been seen from the upside but not from the side and she said from the upside everything
is OK,then she refused to do anything for me. I do not belive that from the front side she can not see that big spot. And this makes us very angry.
I am a foreigner living in London, I have no idea what to do, can anybody give any suggestion please? Thank you very very much!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/29/2009 6:15:25 AM
Author:xklake
39.gif

Last December I bought a diamond ring from h-samuel, because I thought it was a big shop and it should be crediable, so I did not check the
diamond very carefully, and this diamond was resized on this March, and recently my wife found there is a big spot inside if look at it from the side,
I can not belive it. It has IGI centification and the clarity is SI1/I2, it could have some faults,but I can not believe it is so big and even can been
seen so clarely with human eyes. so I went their shops, and servant told me that centification issue has nothing to do with them, and told me it could
have some faults inside, and she also told me that the clarity should been seen from the upside but not from the side and she said from the upside everything
is OK,then she refused to do anything for me. I do not belive that from the front side she can not see that big spot. And this makes us very angry.
I am a foreigner living in London, I have no idea what to do, can anybody give any suggestion please? Thank you very very much!
HI:

You might get a better response if you were to post this query in the Rocky Talky section of this forum.

cheers--Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results