shape
carat
color
clarity

what happened to the Jubilee?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I;ve been reading thru a bunch of old threads, regarding square diamonds....I noticed that the Jubilee was a great hit a few yrs ago. But when I look on WF or UD, or GOG, I do not see the Jubilee anywhere. Did they rename it? Or did they do away with it?

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
hmmm i think it''s still available? i do know that sometimes inventory is an issue, but i was looking at them last fall and they were still on GOG''s site....i would give them a call and find out. Good luck!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here's a thread on what happened to the jubilee, seems they are currently out of production..

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
thanks Mrs Salvo......good to see I''m not going crazy!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
i totally missed that thread, what a bummer!!!! i hope they come back at some point, i typically like their look better than the sq H&A etc.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Maybe other distributors have some?

There should be a list on the official Jubilee website... if there still is one.

Dozens of branded cuts don''t live longer than this... hope not these fancy shaped H&As
7.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Couldn''t find the Jubilee site earlier. I would drop them a line for the ultimate up to date news. .

http://www.jubileecut.com/

Belgium
Atlass & Co./Atlas Gems
Tel: (3) 231-8931
Fax: (3) 232-2010
[email protected]

and NYC
Horowitz & Atlass
Tel: (212) 768-4566
Fax: (212) 768-4449
[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results