shape
carat
color
clarity

What Fall TV shows are you looking forward to?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
Chuck
Sarah Connor Chronicles
Lost
CSI
CSI:NY
Heroes
ER - last series ever *sniff*
Ugly Betty
Top Chef
ANTM
Top Gear

..................lots of others that i can''t think of just now

brazen_irish_hussy

Ideal_Rock
I really don''t watch TV.

My FI and I are watching burn notice online the day after the new episodes and that is my absolute favorite right now.

I am looking forward to the next seasons of the Tutors. It really is a period soap, but I LOVE period stuff as does my FI.

Those are really the only two we watch.

I like SVU and catch it when I hang out with my parents who love it, but I don''t watch it otherwise.

Most of the shows FI and I really like (La femme nikita, roar, greg the bunny, bliss, blood ties, soap, queer as folk, dead like me, etc) are off the air, so FI and I are getting the DVDs as they come out from netflix. At the moment, we are on the mupet show.

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/4/2008 2:20:18 PM
Author: brazen_irish_hussy
I really don''t watch TV.

My FI and I are watching burn notice online the day after the new episodes and that is my absolute favorite right now.

I am looking forward to the next seasons of the Tutors. It really is a period soap, but I LOVE period stuff as does my FI.

Those are really the only two we watch.

I like SVU and catch it when I hang out with my parents who love it, but I don''t watch it otherwise.

Most of the shows FI and I really like (La femme nikita, roar, greg the bunny, bliss, blood ties, soap, queer as folk, dead like me, etc) are off the air, so FI and I are getting the DVDs as they come out from netflix. At the moment, we are on the mupet show.

Brazen, I love Dead Like Me! Most of my fav shows are off the air as well--most notably Arrested Development. Love it.

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/3/2008 8:58:08 PM
Author: snlee
Grey''s anatomy

Desperate Housewives

Ugly Betty

Private Practice

Brother''s and Sisters

ER

L&O - SVU

Cashmere Mafia

Is Cashmere Mafia definitely coming back? I started watching both that and Lipstick Jungle, and I DEFINITELY like Cashmere Mafia better, but for some reason thought it got canceled, while Lipstick Jungle got picked up?

I can''t wait for HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER...best new sitcom since Friends!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results