shape
carat
color
clarity

What does everyone think of this Square H&A

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

adamj5

Rough_Rock
Whilst looking for a square cut I found this and really love the H&A over a princess.

http://www.goodoldgold.com/0_47ct_j_vs2_square_h%26a.htm

Just based on some pictures that I have seen in other threads of everyones J colored diamonds and the fact that this is a smaller diamond and appears to be a great cut I dont know if the color will be that apparent?

It will be mounted so the pavillion can be seen from 2 sides though...so im a little concerned with that. I will be mounted in a white gold setting with smaller channel set princess cuts that are about an H-I in color.

How does everyone think this diamond will fair? Another thing that jumps out on me is the fact that on the LightScope the 9 and 3 oclock arrows seem a little light compared to the others is that to be a concern?

Also has anyone posted a Square H&A in a 4 prong setting yet?

Thanks to everyone.

Janis

Rough_Rock
I really like the square H&A stones, too! This one looks pretty! I doubt you''d have to worry about the color from the side with a stone that size, but maybe someone here has more experience with that size stone in a lower color.

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
I think it looks like a killer stone, and I don''t think you''ll have any problem with the J color at all. I think all you will see is *SPARKLE*!
30.gif

E B

Ideal_Rock
I love it. It''s a great choice!
30.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it, looks like a winner to me!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results