shape
carat
color
clarity

What does a Sarin report look like? No settings for Asscher?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

vpr80

Rough_Rock
I got a Sarin report on a diamond I purchased, but all I got was a small Avery label with a TON of data printed on it? Do they not make something that is at least 1-page?

Also I got two different measurements, one for Princess and one for Emerald because they said there are no settings in the machine for Asscher? Is that true?

Thanks

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
that''s a Sarin label; don''t know about the second question

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
sounds like a print out from the low end sarin pretty useless.

vpr80

Rough_Rock
pretty useless as in there is some info missing? or how?

seems to have pretty much everything you could ask on it, just doesn''t look pretty which is why i was asking.

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock
If the sarin machine is low quality and the machine isn''t set up for an asscher the measurements may not be accurate.

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
heh, well, strm may be saying the label is useless, but he may mean looking at an asscher by numbers is pretty useless...he''ll want pics!

vpr80

Rough_Rock
ok i will try to post some pics tonight then we can discuss further

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/11/2006 5:56:04 PM
Author: vpr80
ok i will try to post some pics tonight then we can discuss further

kewl :}
the numbers dont tell you much about asschers.
The high end sarin ($20000+) is better than nothing but the label printouts iv seen were done on the $5000 sarin machine which is useless on asschers and deceptive on rounds.

Sorry about the short answer earlier I logged in from work and only had a couple seconds before I had to run again.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results