shape
carat
color
clarity

What do you wear on July 4th?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
Will you be wearing stars and strips or red,white and blue?Will you be wearing anything just to bear the heat?I will be wearing jeans and t-shirt and vans.Also will wear an 18kt.yellow gold eagle pendant on a rope chain.It was designed and manufactured by the jewelry company I used to work for as a patriotic piece for the 4th.

pennquaker09

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t really do the red, white, and blue thing. It''s just too cheesy.

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
I don''t know what I will wear. It depends on whether it is cool or warm. DD will be decked out in patriotic wear. She''s 5 and can get away with it!
9.gif

Erin

Ideal_Rock
Reminds me of this photo our family had at a studio. All the girls wore flag patterned (of some sort) sweaters and my Dad and brother wore a denim shirt or a khaki dress shirt with patriotic ties. I'll have to admit they were all the muted navy, burgandy, khaki combos so it wasn't SOOOOO obnoxious, but whenever I look at that photo I just cringe. I think I was a Junior in High School
14.gif

Oh and to answer the question I'll be wearing a swimsuit and a sunhat. Boating on the Lake
36.gif

patrioticfamily.jpg

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/1/2008 4:22:00 PM
Author: Starset Princess
Reminds me of this photo our family had at a studio. All the girls wore flag patterned (of some sort) sweaters and my Dad and brother wore a denim shirt or a khaki dress shirt with patriotic ties. I''ll have to admit they were all the muted navy, burgandy, khaki combos so it wasn''t SOOOOO obnoxious, but whenever I look at that photo I just cringe. I think I was a Junior in High School
14.gif

Oh and to answer the question I''ll be wearing a swimsuit and a sunhat. Boating on the Lake
36.gif
Ditto... soaking up the sun at the lake house!!!
31.gif
I cannot wait!!!

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
I got this dress at forever 21 and I''m pairing it with my favorite red flats!

50060266-04.jpg

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
I totally do the red/white/blue thing!! My family is very patriotic and it''s expected. I''ll be wearing a cute white tank with a denim skirt and red wedges. DH gets a new patriotic shirt every 4th to wear with jean shorts and the little guy will be sporting one this year too. We have a parade that goes right in front of my best friend''s house and the whole town shows up in red/white/blue. I love it!!!

Of course, I''ll put on a big red ring!!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
DH and I are going camping and taking our grandboys. They are having a pet parade and we will put a patriotic scarf on our Lhasa Apso Mazie. They are also having a bike parade and our grandboys will decorate their bikes. I will wear blue shorts and a red T. Same with DH. Everyone dress for the 4th at this campground. It is a lot of fun.

Linda

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
BTW Oupear, your dress is adorable.

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/1/2008 5:57:42 PM
Author: OUpeargirl
I got this dress at forever 21 and I''m pairing it with my favorite red flats!
Super cute dress!

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
I''m going to an outdoors blues fest, so I''ll probably wear a pink paisley cotton sundress...I''ve been wearing it all summer and it''s sooo comfy and cool!

Last year, I did do the RWB thing - Cubs shirt!! :) We might go to a baseball game later that night, so I''ll probably wear that again this year, too, actually!

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/2/2008 12:22:27 AM
Author: SanDiegoLady
I always wear a red or white shirt and jeans or shorts.. this year I''ll be working, so definitely white and blue.

Tee hee!!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ll be wearing a formal wedding gown.
9.gif

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
A t-shirt and shorts or a sundress depending on the plans. I don''t intentionally wear red, white, and blue but I have quite a bit of all three colors in my closet so it wouldn''t be suprising if I wound up in one of those colors.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results