shape
carat
color
clarity

What do you think of this (wedding band)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

RockHugger

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hubby bought this for me at JBR today. I traded 3 of my .08ct diamonds for a $170 discount (woohoo!). Anywho, do you think this band looks good with the e-ring, and matches it? I traded my old band in with my diamond to get the setting this setting, and need a new band. This one is WAAAAY too big (obviously) but they gave it to me to play with till I get my special order size 4 one in in 3 weeks. It has the same antique look as my ring, and is .2cts. I like it. It looks elegent, but I want second/third opinions on it.

What do you think about it. I have 30 days if I want something else, so I want to be sure it matches.

Thanks guys!

KSdiamond0098.JPG

RockHugger

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Another view

SKdiamond8.JPG

SB621

Ideal_Rock
I think it matches...though for some reason for me personally I would also pair it with a plain band as well. I like the look of the antique rings, with a diamond band and then a plain band. It kind of balances it out for me.

RockHugger

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I have my plain white gold band I got married in. It is on my right finger. I will try putting it with them when I get my custom one in! See how they look together!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The second shot shows it from the side and that makes it look like a match. The way the stones are set and the milgrain.

Congrats!! Hope you got a great deal on it -- but I''m sure nothing beats the deal you got on that diamond!
21.gif

RockHugger

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thanks! I LOVE my diamond :D. I think I got a good deal on it. Never thought I could get such a discount with those tiny diamonds I have laying around though! They come in handy.

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
I think that this band does go with your ring. But I think it could look really nice with a baguette band with milgraining instead, as I think it would complement your ring quite well.

RockHugger

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thank you! See I was thinking of a baguette band as well, but I can never find one I like. I dunno, they just arnt my style. The only reason I got the mounting with baguettes is because of the emerald cut diamond. If kinda gave it a ''hall of mirrors'' effect and I am glad I took that risk. I went with the round pave look because the setting has them as accent, and I figured the band could accent the whole ring. KWIM? I dunno, We will see in 3 weeks how well it looks when it is all snuggie to my finger. Have I mentioned how I hat ethe wait?? Every ring I have bought has a wait to it!!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You''d probably be better served posting this in the "Show me your ring" section. The regulars there probably are more experienced with diamonds and always like new eye candy
1.gif

RockHugger

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Okie, will do! Thanks! Im new here so I dont know where is what is who yet.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your E-ring is a lovely design, I''ve never seen anything like it! I like that band with it - and thritto putting a plain one in there too
31.gif

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
I like the ring alone and with your ering.

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A different opinion here if you don''t mind?

I like both rings but not together. Although you have RBs on the e-ring, they''re not the focus. The focus is the lovely Emerald cut and then the baguettes on the shoulders. On the w/ring, the focus is on the RBs. So, for me, they don''t compliment each other BUT they are gorgeous by themselves. I would echo what others have said and opt for a plain w/ring or one with millgrain OR a baguette band (if the overall look isn''t too busy).

If you do opt to get another ring I would also make sure that the depth of the ring is the same as the e-ring because your w-ring is slightly deeper so looks wider (at the sides) on the hand.

Hope that helps.

davidbest

Rough_Rock
I like it - it''s something else. Love the whole antique look to it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results