shape
carat
color
clarity

What do you think of this haircut?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

InLuv101

Brilliant_Rock
Just looking for opinions...I need a hair change!

haircut10101.jpg

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
I have always liked the long, side-swept bangs, but not the short length of the rest. Do you want something short? Is your hair straight enough to pull this off?

LuckyTexan

Brilliant_Rock
Be careful with going so short... especially if you are someone who likes to just tie your hair back and go if need be. I made the mistake once of going short cuz it looked SO CUTE... and I couldn''t tie my hair up anymore and it drove me NUTS!

A short hairdo is SO MUCH work!

Otherwise... WAY CUTE!!
emthup.gif

InLuv101

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/27/2008 12:39:34 PM
Author: MonkeyPie
I have always liked the long, side-swept bangs, but not the short length of the rest. Do you want something short? Is your hair straight enough to pull this off?
I especially like the bangs too. I''ve had my hair short for a while (chin length bob with the back stacked), but it''s growing out and I want something different. I love short hair...so much easier. My hair is actually curly, but my salon (Toni & Guy) offers a curl smoother that I''m planning on having anyway because my curls suck! (No offense to my fellow curly haired ladies). Everyone wants what they don''t have, right? Even without the curl smoother, I''m used to flat ironing my hair anyway.

InLuv101

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/27/2008 12:43:01 PM
Author: LuckyTexan
Be careful with going so short... especially if you are someone who likes to just tie your hair back and go if need be. I made the mistake once of going short cuz it looked SO CUTE... and I couldn''t tie my hair up anymore and it drove me NUTS!

A short hairdo is SO MUCH work!

Otherwise... WAY CUTE!!
emthup.gif
I''ve had it short before and couldn''t pull it up and it didn''t bother me, but thanks so much for the warning! I find shorter cuts easier for me.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it. My hair right now is similar, but with staight-edged bangs instead of sideswept, and maybe a little shorter all over. I find it takes about 5 minutes to style. Go for it!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/27/2008 12:45:07 PM
Author: InLuv101

I especially like the bangs too. I've had my hair short for a while (chin length bob with the back stacked), but it's growing out and I want something different. I love short hair...so much easier. My hair is actually curly, but my salon (Toni & Guy) offers a curl smoother that I'm planning on having anyway because my curls suck! (No offense to my fellow curly haired ladies). Everyone wants what they don't have, right? Even without the curl smoother, I'm used to flat ironing my hair anyway.
Have you heard of thermal straightening? It is all the rage in Japan and China and other asian countries, and apparently it lasts forever and makes hair super-duper straight. Anyways, don't know if it works on every hair-type but thought I mention it.

InLuv101

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/27/2008 1:36:32 PM
Author: dreamer_dachsie

Date: 8/27/2008 12:45:07 PM
Author: InLuv101

I especially like the bangs too. I''ve had my hair short for a while (chin length bob with the back stacked), but it''s growing out and I want something different. I love short hair...so much easier. My hair is actually curly, but my salon (Toni & Guy) offers a curl smoother that I''m planning on having anyway because my curls suck! (No offense to my fellow curly haired ladies). Everyone wants what they don''t have, right? Even without the curl smoother, I''m used to flat ironing my hair anyway.
Have you heard of thermal straightening? It is all the rage in Japan and China and other asian countries, and apparently it lasts forever and makes hair super-duper straight. Anyways, don''t know if it works on every hair-type but thought I mention it.
I have heard of it...maybe I will look into it. Wonder what it costs. Do you know anyone that has had it done?

wishful

Brilliant_Rock
I lke it!
2.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Cute!

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
I love it but only for a similar face shape as the pic. A rounded face would look a little bobble-headed in my opinion.

laurel25

Brilliant_Rock
I love it - very cute and chic!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Super cute!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
I like it!! Very modern and sexy!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results