shape
carat
color
clarity

What do you think of this bag?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
I've had a Kate Spade giftcard since summer now and haven't really been able to find anything I wanted at the outlet store for about the same amount. Well, I went in the other day and found this bag and got it. I thought it looked casual and the only other purse I really have right now is my LV speedy which I really don't want to carry as much as I do because it is getting dirty. What do you guys think about it? I'm not 100%... I don't want to get tired of the metallic in a couple of months. It if were all dark leather then I'd LOVE it but I'm just not sure about the gold canvas in the middle. Honest opinions please! It was cheap... like $70 marked down from $325.

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
I found these pics of it on ebay

purse123.jpg

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock

purse223.jpg

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
I love it!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Not my favorite...and the Kate Spade metallic often does wear quickly...

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Yeah, I don''t like it so much, not my personal style...but if you like it, then you got a great deal!

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the opinons, guys. It looks really slouchy and casual which I think I want. I took all of the stuffing out of it and put in my wallet to see how it hangs and I think it is growing on me. I''d like more opinions though. Is metallic ok to wear year round?

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
I love that bag! I wear a lot of earth-toned colors, and like the slouchiness of it, so I think its a great bag. As far as the metallic, I''m not sure...it''s hard to pick up in the photos.

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
Ok.... 2 yays and 2 nays! Anyone else?

pennquaker09

Brilliant_Rock
I think it''s pretty good for an everyday kind of bag. I wouldn''t have paid $325, so you got a great deal my dear. I really like the brown on the edges.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
One of my everyday bags is metallic and I do carry it off and on throughout the whole year.

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
Yay! I think it''s totally fine to wear year round. Looks like an attractive carry all bag.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
You can definitely wear metallic year-round, and if you like it, then its perfect
1.gif

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
I like it and metallics can definitely be worn year round!

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
Ok, I think I''m going to keep it. I really appreciate all of the opinions... I definitely don''t like it for $325 but for $70 (only $20 out of my pocket!) then I think I''ll keep it! I''m just so freakin'' picky about purses!
3.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/17/2008 8:52:56 PM
Author: oobiecoo
Ok, I think I''m going to keep it. I really appreciate all of the opinions... I definitely don''t like it for $325 but for $70 (only $20 out of my pocket!) then I think I''ll keep it! I''m just so freakin'' picky about purses!
3.gif
I think it is cute!! Post pics of it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results