shape
carat
color
clarity

What do you think of these Diamond Stud earrings?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

elepri

Brilliant_Rock
Between clarity enhancement, 68% depth and sketchy feedback, I''d say stay away from those earrings.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
i think the "unbelievable but true" statement tells it all
32.gif

shoemortgage1979

Rough_Rock
I would NOT buy from this ebayer...look at his feedback and that will tell you all...Also, these are clarity enhanced which actually lowers their value from what I have been told. Enhancing can also cause chipping or breaking sooner than a natural non-enhanced diamond. Just a little friendly advice!!
25.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
The seller uses the same photo for mutiple auctions so this is yet another reason not to purchase these earrings. Who knows what the real earrings look like!?!

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
I never do Ebay business with anyone who has less that 99.2% feedback rating...if it''s less, then I automatically move on regardless of how much I want the item...

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Stay away from ebay, stay away from ebay.......!!!!!
14.gif

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/6/2005 12:39:27 PM
Author: kaleigh
Stay away from ebay, stay away from ebay.......!!!!!
14.gif

In general? Or specifically for diamonds??
40.gif

I use Ebay all the time for non-jewelry items and have never been burned, but I''ve also established strict criteria about the sellers I deal with...

elepri

Brilliant_Rock
In my experience ebay has been a pretty bad idea in general. I'd say about 80% of my ebay purchases have turned out to be either fake, completely different from the description or just really cheap looking, poor quality items. A friend bought a rather expensive Prada bag that turned out to be fake and the seller promptly disappeared. I'd be very careful with ebay in general.

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry to hear that...I''ve bought many of my collector''s pieces, cell phones and computer accessories through Ebay and have never had a problem...

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
I would stay away from clarity enhanced diamonds. As far as buying from Ebay goes, I''ve generally had good luck with them but having gained some diamond knowledge here at PS, I think I''d shy away from the diamond earrings unless the seller has an EXCELLENT feedback and EXCELLENT return policy.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
i buy many (okay waaay too many) things from ebay with no problems, but i, like achioalumna have a very strict set of parameters for purchase. it can be a very good experience.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ebay is Ok
2.gif
Too bad they don''t sell some BS detector ! It''s clearly needed.

For those earrings... oh well, everything that has been said sounds just fine with me.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
When I say stay away from ebay I mean for diamonds mostly. There have been to many horror stories. As far as non jewelry items I think ebay is just fine.
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results