shape
carat
color
clarity

what do you think about this?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rmoreno

Rough_Rock
I just recieved the ring that I bought my girlfriend. I got it with this diamond

Report: AGS
Shape: Round Ideal Cut
Carat: 0.590
Color: E
Clarity: SI1 (It is almost a VS2 according to whiteflash)
Depth: 60.9
Table: 55
Crown Angle: 34.7
Crown %: 15.4
Pavilion Angle: 40.9
Pavilion %: 43.3
Girdle: Thin to Medium
Polish: Excellent
Symmetry: Excellent
Culet: Pointed
Fluorescence: Negligible
Measurements: 5.44-5.46X3.32

I bought it from Whiteflash for $1740 (after discount) along with a nice platinum setting. It looks amazing and brilliant.
I want to see what all of you think about this purchase. Thank you.

Ruben

Cath

Shiny_Rock
Ruben, it looks like a great diamond. And since you have seen it in person and you say it is amazing, that''s all that really matters.
1.gif

I am glad you went with an SI1 -- from what you say it sounds eye-clean, and you were able to get a slightly better color than the diamond you first posted.
36.gif

I''d love to see pictures and hear about the proposal once it happens!

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
From the numbers, looks like it should perform well, and at a price more than $100 less than comparably listed diamonds on the search by cut utility here; nice job!

Bagpuss

Brilliant_Rock
Sounds great to me. Going by the education I''ve gleaned on Pricescope, it should be very firey and show a lot of contrast. The price sounds very fair too.

Are you happy with it? That is more to the point.
21.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results