shape
carat
color
clarity

What do you think about this idea?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jcoolz

Rough_Rock
So my girlfriend and I have been together for almost 4 years and I have decided to ask her to marry me. I''ve spent a lot of time trying to get everything planned out. The ring that I custom designed should be here on Friday. My plan is to go get it appraised Friday afternoon (an insured since my girlfriend like to lose things). After that I am going to ask her fathers permission.

I am going to buy a keyring (which my girlfriend just mentioned she really wanted) from Tiffany''s and have it engraved with ''Will you marry me'' on one side, and ''June 2008'' on the other. I will then use the keyring to hold together several white roses and one red rose.

On Saturday morning, I am going to make her breakfast in bed. This is where i need a little help. Do I bring the roses up with the breakfast? Or should I grab the roses as she is finishing eating? Either way, once I hand her the roses she will notice the keyring that she wants. I''ll make sure she reads it. When she does, I will get down on one knee on the side of the bed and ask her to marry me.

How does that sound? What would you change?

Thanks

Joe

HeadOverHeels4James

Shiny_Rock
AWE!!! I LOVE this idea!! It''s sooo sweet and personal. I think you should bring the flowers after she eats your breakfast you made, otherwise she wont be able to enjoy it. AWE!! I''m soo excited for you. Let us know how is goes!!!
9.gif
Good luck Joe!!

cakeny

Shiny_Rock
I''m tearing up just reading your post- that''s an amazing proposal idea. So sweet.

I agree with HeadoverHeels- bring it to her aftewards if you want your breakfast to be eaten. There is no way one bite is going in her mouth after you propose. Trust me. Maybe you can pull something like "Oh, I forgot about dessert!" and run back and grab the roses.
36.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Sounds incredibly sweet, and I''m with the other ladies--definitely bring the roses up afterwards if you want her to actually eat any of the breakfast you make.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results