shape
carat
color
clarity

what do you say part deux

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/4/2006 12:49:42 PM
Author: canuk-gal
HI:

Miss C; you''ve made my day! Thank you for the kind words, and yes it is a radiant (and SO not a Tiffany RB
9.gif
)!!

cheers--Sharon
36.gif
I like making people''s day!!!! It really is gorgeous! And yay me that I knew it wasn''t round!!!
9.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/3/2006 10:20:26 PM
prin6.JPG

Stone Hunter: Here it is. 5.01 + 1.12 side traps.

And you are correct, it is not a RB.!
1.gif
WOW WOW WOW that''s really something fabulous. And it''s def not a 2ct RB. The cut is very interesting. It looks like it has clipped corners...so it must? be a Radiant.

Thanks for the photo I couldn''t find one by looking thru your old posts.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sharon, what a gorgeous specimen of blinginess that is, if I have not already told you! Enjoy it in the best of health...

elle

Shiny_Rock
Sorry to threadjack but Sharon - your ring is simply spectacular! You''re from Calgary? You must get alot of attention then - even more so than in the US! Mine''s about 1/3 of yours (2ct princess center - no I do not include sides - mine are melee anyway!) and the last time I was there in Chinook Mall the sa exclaimed on how gorgeous my ring was and then proceeded to ask how many pieces made up the square!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/7/2006 11:04:00 AM
Author: elle
Sorry to threadjack but Sharon - your ring is simply spectacular! You''re from Calgary? You must get alot of attention then - even more so than in the US! Mine''s about 1/3 of yours (2ct princess center - no I do not include sides - mine are melee anyway!) and the last time I was there in Chinook Mall the sa exclaimed on how gorgeous my ring was and then proceeded to ask how many pieces made up the square!
HI:

Whoa other Calgary folk on this board! Excellent--maybe I''ll see you sometime in the mall? We can send signals to each other off our bling! Thanks all for the kind comments people.

Not wanting to hijack Miss C''s thread either; so I''ll get back on track.

My sister has a solitaire and it is a handful of points short of a 1.50. I recently asked her what size she tells folks her ring is (if anyone inquires that is) and WITHOUT skipping a beat she says, very firmly, 1.50 carats! Always good to round up, eh??
9.gif

cheers--Sharon

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/7/2006 11:34:54 AM

Date: 11/7/2006 11:04:00 AM
Author: elle
HI:

Whoa other Calgary folk on this board! Excellent--maybe I''ll see you sometime in the mall? We can send signals to each other off our bling! Thanks all for the kind comments people.

Not wanting to hijack Miss C''s thread either; so I''ll get back on track.

My sister has a solitaire and it is a handful of points short of a 1.50. I recently asked her what size she tells folks her ring is (if anyone inquires that is) and WITHOUT skipping a beat she says, very firmly, 1.50 carats! Always good to round up, eh??
9.gif

cheers--Sharon
hijack away!! BTW I''m still chuckling over there about "how many pieces make up the square" hahaha!!! Those illusion rings are weird to me! And Sharon - if my ring was 1.45 or 1.55 - either - I''d likely say "one and a half" because it''s easy!

I have a friend and while I never asked her what size stone she has, she''s been going on for YEARS about how it is a 15 thousand dollar ring. Well one day she told me that they got a REALLY good deal on it and that the guy that sold it to them said it was worth 11-12k but sold it to them for 5k!! To that I thought, wow... talk about inflated value!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results