shape
carat
color
clarity

what do you guys think of this diamond?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Slykat12

Shiny_Rock
U sure it is eyeclean? I see stuff On the IS in the 5-6 oclock area.

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Holy cow, a J with MB. yummy!!! I would see if it is eyeclean. That feather does look like it might be visible to the naked eye. You might get lucky and it''s a white whispy inclusion that you cannot easily see. Other than that, not bad.
2.gif

shay

pinkflamingo

Brilliant_Rock
I love my J with medium blue from SC. I want a little upgrade but I want to get something that sparkles more... when you talked about your SC ring not sparkling in low light, I feel the same about mine. I still think it is gorgeous, but I am looking for something that is cut a little tighter and is a little bigger. just starting to look a little. :)

Slowly, I will trudge to 1.5 carats! :)

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Woohoo, good for you. I am so glad I am not the only one who notices that about the SC. It''s the one thing that drives me nuts about it. Otherwise, it''s bootiful.
9.gif

shay

pinkflamingo

Brilliant_Rock
This is the one that I really want (big sigh)...

2.225 WF ACA

I wonder if I could convince DH that it is an (ahem) investment!

Shay, that drives me nuts too about the SC. It looks like glass in some indoor low lighting, while my friends not so great cut ring will sparkle. In other lighting, it is a totally different story. It baffles the mind.

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/1/2006 7:56:04 PM
Author: pinkflamingo
sorry, wrong link...

2.225 WF aCA
Good heavens that''s a monster!!!! Will you adopt me?
9.gif

shay

pinkflamingo

Brilliant_Rock
It looks very eyeclean for SI2. What a deal for under $15K!
31.gif

Here''s the pic of my husband if I talk about upgrading again:
32.gif

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
stone looks nice...but like Shay said I would call them to verify if it is eye clean. I got my SI2 from WF and it is so clean. GL with the upgrade...btw...I love that 2.25 that you posted. I want a honker too...2.5 but not in out budget...so I got a 1.77 and halo''d it...so it looks like a 2+ct...and I love it.

35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results