shape
carat
color
clarity

What do you Guys think of My Diamond!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dommie

Rough_Rock
Hello Everyone!!,
I forgot to state the specs of my diamond that I got form my fiancee. Since all the problems that occured from the stupid jeweler that custom made my ring, stress has totally overcome us!!
We are now looking for a new setting and hopefully I will soon be able to wear my engagement ring!! YAY!!!
Here are the Specs of My Diamond:

Shape: Round Brilliant Cut Natural Diamond
Measurements: 7.38 x 7.36 x 4.4mm
Weight: 1.50 Ct.
Clarity: VS-1
Colour: D-E
Cut:Very Good

I was told by the appraiser that there is alot of fire in the diamond, I guess with the awful setting I can''t really tell too much since the prongs are soo ugly and thick! I can''t wait to finally get to wear it! Once I get my new setting!

What do you guys think about the specs???

Shopgirlk

Rough_Rock
Dommie....
Hi. Not happy to hear you guys had problems with a custom made E-ring, but nice to know I am not alone. We are now in the process of WHAT TODO with our lame setting. If you read back to my posts you will know what I am talking about. Your diamond sounds GORGEOUS! Congrats on getting engaged too! When are you guys getting hitched?

Kelli
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results