shape
carat
color
clarity

What do you all think of this ring?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
http://www.thefacetscollection.com/item.cfm?item_id=3810

I''m looking for a widish band to wear either as a RHR or a w-band with out my e-ring. This ring isn''t normally my style but it''s really growing on me (and the price too, lol). I like the milgraining much more than I have in the past. So what do you think? Nice? Ugly?

Thanks!
Carrie

20302_xlarge.jpg

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
That ring would look good on any finger with any ering or even on the right hand!!! Beautiful!
18.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
You''re right, the first time I looked at it I was like "not my style." But the more I look at it, I bet it would make a great RHR! And the price is great too
2.gif

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Kitty! Now I just need to convince my sweet Dhubby !
31.gif

It''s not my typical style but I keep coming back to it. It seems a bit funky, a bit antiquy (to me anyway), a bit eye catching. I worry though, does it look gaudy??

And are the rounds pave or prong set?

Thanks!

Carrie

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Exactly Rascal! My first impression was "Hhmmm, a bit too much going on there." but I keep coming back to that page, lol. It''s grown on me even though it''s the total opposite of what I wear. Funny, huh? It would be a bit big on me (I''m a 6-6.25) but in the summer it would fit perfect since I tend to swell just a bit in summer months.

I e-mailed DH about it so we''ll see! If I don''t like it, I could always return it
23.gif

Carrie

f0rbidden

Shiny_Rock
i think it''s really lovely - very different and VERY pretty!

good luck
4.gif

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
I love it!

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
I think it looks like an absolutely gorgeous wedding band!

Small

Brilliant_Rock
I think it''s very unique and beautiful. I bet you''ll get lots of compliments!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results