• 9. CUSHION

Votes: 10 8.6%
  • 10. RADIANT

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely round! I can’t abide any non symmetry.

Polished

Brilliant_Rock
I got round. I'm sure I picked the answers I thought would most likely lead me there! Although being on Pricescope for so long has opened me up to appreciating other shapes even if I wouldn't fork out money for them.

Piper70

Shiny_Rock
I got cushion which is what my fy is. I had a hard time with a couple of the questions so I wasn’t sure what the result would be. I am a PS outlier in that I don’t love MRB’s as a solitaire or 3 stones.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My taste has evolved through the decades. I wouldn't say my preferences changed as much as I just became more acutely aware of what I like and do not like.

Going back to the 90s when I was not bling obsessed at all and Greg and I were dating (and I had no eye towards marriage in the slightest). We were watching Sex and the City on a Sunday night as we always did at the end of the weekend right before Greg was to head home. And he turned to me as we were watching an episode where I think Carrie (or maybe one of the other girls I cannot remember) got engaged with a ring. Greg turned to me and casually and cooly asked me, what is my favorite diamond shape. Well, I had never ever given it one second of a thought. As I never wanted to marry so who cared about an engagement ring? (LOL how I have changed but that is not a story for now). So I looked at him and said the first thing that popped into my head. Emerald cut diamond. I thought that was the most elegant and sophisticated and I knew no one IRL who had an emerald cut diamond. That was my gut reaction and answer from the heart without even thinking about it for a moment.

Fast forward to Greg's (surprise) proposal. And guess what cut he proposed with?
Round.

So much for that. :lol:

I retook the quiz and again it said round.
But truth be told my very first gut answer all those decades ago holds true right now.
I adore an emerald cut diamond.
It might be my favorite shape.
Though I guess for an ER I will stick with my OEC because she never fails to dazzle me.
I love everything about her.
But if I could have two shapes emerald it would be.

I guess my personality is more OEC but I long to be more like a sophisticated glamorous emerald cut.
I am more I Love Lucy than Audrey Hepburn. Oh well.
:lol:

Excuse the poor quality photo. I took it over 5 years ago at one of the antique jewelry shows.
I wouldn't mind wearing this baby. :love:

20.75EMERALDCUTDIAMOND.JPEG

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Boy that quiz pegged me correctly! Cushion cut! Well, after all, I am a cushion cut nut!! LOL! Fun quiz!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results