shape
carat
color
clarity

What cost the most?

What cost the most (or what have you budgeted the most for)?

• Engagement Ring Setting

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
To continue from Laney''s poll, based upon your CURRENT set (or for those of you who have not completed their set, what have you budgeted) the most money for?

cinnabar

Shiny_Rock
The stone, by a mile. But it is a plain solitaire, and my wedding band is plain gold.

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
My stone cost the most as well. I thought about this poll after Laney''s poll, and having two friends who just upraded their setting instead of their center stone, so now both of their settings cost more than their center stone. I also have another girlfriend who has a huge eternity band and wears it with a plain platinum solitaire where her center stone is about the same size as one of the stones in her eternity band.

blake

Rough_Rock
I''d no set budget. I ended up paying 1825 for the diamond, 2320 for the setting and 2180 for the wedding band so the diamond was the least expensive of the 3 items.

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/6/2005 7:32:36 PM
Author: blake
I''d no set budget. I ended up paying 1825 for the diamond, 2320 for the setting and 2180 for the wedding band so the diamond was the least expensive of the 3 items.
Blake that is very interesting! Did you select setting in the poll? cause I don''t see it...then again pscope has been acting very screwy for me these last few days. Right now all I see is diamond at 6 votes.

blake

Rough_Rock
I voted after posting my message.

My W2B didn''t want a big diamond. She ended up with a 0.52 ct F VS2 from Nice Ice. I wanted a larger diamond but Nice Ice didn''t have a lot of under 1-ct diamonds to pick from. When it came to the setting, she only wanted a thin white band. I, OTOH, wanted something better so ended up with the Vatche Royal Empress pave eternity wedding set in platinum. Todd was kind enough to open his store this past Sunday night for us to pick up the rings.

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
bump...let''s get some more input!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results