shape
carat
color
clarity

What constitutes Crimes Against Humanity?

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

There is a new Ad out that ends with the caption EVIL. Republicans against Donald Trump have used this Ad to show the failings of Jared Kushner in our Gov't. There are two major reasons I detest Jared Kushner. The first one has to do with Saudi Arabia and his purported leakage of National Security information that he passed on to the Crown Prince, which led to the arrest, detention and torture of many high rsnking Royal Saudis. Our intell agencies monitor Gov. officials (spy), and picked up criticisms of the Crown Prince, which it is said Kushner told his buddy.. the Crown Prince.

The Second reason is that Jared Kushner decided not to order supplies for the Covid 19 pandemic when he thought that mainly Blue States were involved. He did not care if people died, just that DT would have an advantage. So the delay in help for covid was Jared Kushner's decision.

For myself, I see this as Crimes Against Humanity. The Nurenberg Trials were about similar actions on the part of the Nazis. Do we have crimes against humanity here.?

Of course what has transpired at the Border and the children also falls into that category for me. What say you all?

Annette

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results