shape
carat
color
clarity

What colour BM dress would you pick

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
So I am still attempting to decide on a colour for my 2.5 bridesmaids (one is a junior bm :razz:) I have already told the girls they can pick whatever style makes them feel beautiful as long as the colour, material and length are the same as all three girls are different ages (40, 18 and 8) and they all have different shapes so this seemed the best option :)

The other issue I have all three girls have completely different skin tones one is red head, one is a pale brunette and the little one is Eurasian all beautiful girls but trying to find a colour that suits all three is boggling my mind
32.gif

I originally thought a pistachio, minty green but most of the dresses that seem to suit me are off white or ivory so the cool colour could end up looking bleugh next to it and now I am not so sure I love that colour anymore anyway.

My only stipulation is that it be a vibrant neutral colour (in my mind that makes sense :razz:) I don’t want anything bright or dark .

Any help appreciated TIA :)

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How about a bluish gray?
Maybe even a light lavendar?

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
TooPatient thanks for the suggestions a blueish gray is one of the colours I was thinking about as a possiblity I like light lavender but I am not a 100% sure it would go with each of the girls skin tones

it is hard to get them all in the same place as well to try dressess on since one is in the same state and the other two are interstate and OS so I cna;t even do that my goal though is to have something they all love and feel feel beautiful in

any other suggestions, pictures ideas? I haven''t even picked weddding colours yet either
6.gif
, I suck at wedding planning big time.

supergirl10

Shiny_Rock
Hi Dee

how about something like this ...

very versatile and can def be used again. Comes in a range of colours

http://www.twobirdsbridesmaid.com.au/

cheers supergirl
35.gif

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Dee, my favorite colour is blue so I am a bit biased, but I second the idea of a light lavender or blue colour, I think it goes with just about everyone''s skin tone.

Or, you could go totally different and get a coloured print dress from a regular dress shop? Something unique and romantic maybe? Not everyone''s cup of tea, but with the right dress, the effect can be simply stunning!

Miya03

Shiny_Rock
How about gray or champagne?

I can tell you that for people with yellow undertones in their skin (I''m Eurasian) that green tones can be difficult because the wrong ones make us look sallow and kind of jaundiced. However, I look great in gray, and I think if you pick a light gray or a blue-gray it would look great on everyone.

Also, champagne is a nice neutral that won''t overpower pale redheads.

cindygenit

Brilliant_Rock
Maybe a deeper, richer colour like Maroon...

Good luck, you have a terribly difficult decision to make!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/25/2009 10:25:58 PM
Author: cindygenit
Maybe a deeper, richer colour like Maroon...

Good luck, you have a terribly difficult decision to make!
My thought exactly!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Ladies, :) it is hard to pick one colour the thing is I know I don''t want any dark or overly bright colours so the pale but vibrant colours is where my headspace is at.

supergirl10 those dresses are beautiful, lucky me though I have a lovely FMIL who will most likely make the girls dresses I should post the dresses the girls like so far ;-) next post :D

honey22 blue isn;t a colour I thought of but that is something to keep in mind maybe not a sky blue but a steelish one would look lovely maybe :), I like the print idea as well :)

Miya03 thank you for the input :) that is really helpful to know

cindygenit and missgotrocks - I would have to pass on the Maroon one for me it is too dark and two that was my school uniform colour growing up - forever runied :razz:

Thanks for the suggestions ladies :)

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
These are the dresses the girls like so far my MOH also loves the idea (and looks wonderful in an off the shoulder with a massive bow or possibly an empire dress )

Just imagine these dresses all long and one colour :)

insirationpics.gif

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Dee I love those dresses! Gorg. What about a slate/steely blue?

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Sunny :) I think they picked well with a little help
17.gif

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those dresses are so cute! I was thinking a maroonish-red or orangish color maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results