shape
carat
color
clarity

what can you tell me about this diamond wholesaler?????

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
JB International--supposedly a very high end whole sale supplier to among others Harry Winston , Cartier etc. Went with a friend to look at stones. They had gorgeous stones(to my eye) She found a beautiful stone already set in a ring. She was given the prices of a number of things she liked. I plugged the specs of her top choice into the Pricescope online vendor diamond search to COMPARE the price she was given to somthing similar online. I swear I found her stone listed with DCD''s at a much lower price. ..........Thoughts, comments. Does anyone know anything about them?

UnionDiamond

Rough_Rock

They are a legit and well known company in the wholesale trade. While I can’t vouch for their claims to sell to Winston, Cartier, etc., I can tell you that they are a large and legit company. I would think that most dealers on Pricescope would have access to this inventory.

Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results