shape
carat
color
clarity

what are your favourite gem combinations?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, great ideas everyone, and such amazing, yummy looking candies
18.gif
... I mean jewels!The combinations seem endless and depending on the combos of tones, hues, and colours, you can create almost any mood in the piece of jewelry (fun, sphisticated, classic, modern...). More pictures please, if you have them! I am loving it!

36.gif
DD

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/30/2007 6:35:06 PM
Author: Catmom
Here is a pendant that I own that is made up of amethyst, garnet, peridot, citrine and topaz. I also have earrings to match. I love to wear it with fall colors.
Catmom I loooove the rainbo! It will go with anything! It must just make you smile everytime you catch a glimpse of one of those pieces! I know it made me smile!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks marcyc and dreamer dachsie!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/2/2008 1:00:17 AM
Author: DiaGem

Date: 1/1/2008 6:07:01 PM
Author: Harriet
DiaGem,
Thanks for the lesson. Incidentally, would you mind weighing in on my spinel nick (repolishing vs. recutting)?
Depends on the location, position, size, depth of the nick!
Sometimes if they are not straight in your eyesight is better to leave them alone.

See if you can post a close-up of the nick...
Thanks, DiaGem. I''ll try to take a pic this weekend. The nick is on a crown facet. It''s so small that you have to hold the stone up to your eye and squint to see it.
P.S. Sorry for the threadjack.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results