Shiny_Rock
Bsomio -- breathtaking set-just gorgeous

Amour_Et_Diamants

Shiny_Rock
Simple but pretty :)

_16260.jpg

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Today I'm wearing a white turtleneck (hopfully the last time until late this year) with my white gold SSP tin cup. I took pictures in different lighting and can't seem to capture their beauty. Oh well, I am a little out of practice!

_16258.jpg

_16259.jpg

_16261.jpg

_16262.jpg

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Amour - Sometimes simple is best! Very lovely!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
bsomlo - Your wheat pearls are just so much fun! I've been looking at pearls with different shapes a lot lately and yours are outstanding! I bet you get lots of admiring comments!

Amour_Et_Diamants

Shiny_Rock
pkinnew|1395943832|3642406 said:
Amour - Sometimes simple is best! Very lovely!

Thank you so much!!! Your pearls today are TO DIE FOR!!!! :love:

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bsomlo, I like wheat pattern against the paisley top.

Amour et Diamants, very pretty pendant. Is the chain tripled? I like it!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pkinnew, that tin cup is gorgeous :love: ! The pearls absolutely glow. You may not have had the benefit of sun but the pearls look amazing anyway!

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
Baby nurse, thanks! Your souffle is like delicious marshmallow :lickout:

bsomlo, Your wheat rope surprises me always. It's so one-of-a-kind style :wavey:

Amour et Diamants, I wish I'll learn the lesson; sometimes less is more. It's seem to be so difficult to me... Lovely single pearl :wavey:

pkinnew, tin cup style is always so chic :love: . Very lovely :wavey:

Today dancing keshis with another keshi friends

_16374.jpg

_16375.jpg

_16376.jpg

_16377.jpg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Stunning set, Confection10. I defy anyone to meet up with you and to not notice those pearls. Wow! :cheeky:

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Confection -- that is a winning pair! I love the two together!

Today I am enjoying my PP Tahitians with a black top. I can't seem to capture the reds and greens in the pearls. Oh, well, you'll have to believe me:

pp_tahitian_necklace.jpg

pp_tahitian_set.jpg

pp_tahitian.jpg

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! Of all the places I stop by on the internet, I think this thread is my favorite. :)

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
I was in the pink today. Pink top with lavender pink Kasumi keshi rope doubled, and my new Kasumi bracelet, both by Sarah at Kojima Pearl.

today_8056.jpg

today_8058.jpg

today_8061.jpg

today_8060.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful all around, Fly Girl!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
bsomlo|1396317771|3644731 said:
Beautiful all around, Fly Girl!
Thank you, bsomlo. Your Tahitians are lovely. It is too bad that we can't capture all of the gorgeous overtones that are exhibited by these pearls. My lavender pink Kasumi have an amazing metallic luster, but they end up looking dull in the photos. Oh well. :twirl:

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
Love the Kasumi bracelet too! I really need to get more bracelets. So much more fun when I can see the pearls I'm wearing myself. :)

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
bsomlo Your Tahitians look so classy and elegant with the black top :appl: :appl: :appl: Love your set :love:

Fly Girl Oh my goodness, your new kasumi bracelet is breathtakingly beautiful :love: :love: :love: What a stunningl set it makes with your rope! Congrats and enjoy!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
what I wore yesterday:

wp_20140331_025.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
movie zombie -- fabulous!

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
movie zombie Wow :appl: :appl: :appl: Your new earrings look amazing and are just so darn cool 8-) They are truly fabulous :love: Congrats and enjoy!

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
I so enjoy looking at everyones pearls each day. It is very interesting to see how everyone is so different styling their pearls. One of my favorite threads to visit.

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! Flygirl, that bracelet is a stunner! Eye-popping!

Confection, I love the dancing Keshi layers!

Amour - tres charmante!

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
So these aren't strictly something I'm wearing, but I thought I would share anyway.

I've been obsessed with pistachio pearls since 4RanchGirl posted her stunning akoyas!

I finally gave into temptation and ordered these baroque beauties. My first Tahitians! (Except for my PP monthly special drop earrings).

Here they are!

_16460.jpg

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
A few more vendor pics.

I'm thinking these will be the centrepiece of a strand. Still thinking what to put with them.

And now I need two olive drops to go with them!

_16461.jpg

_16462.jpg

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Confection10 - It's great seeing the Keishi party around your neck!

bsomlo - I agree about trying to capture pearl colors in photos - I am so far from where I want to be!

FlyGirl - Love your pinks and I agree with the others - we all need more bracelets so we can enjoy our pearls throughout the day too!

movie zombie - Thanks for sharing your beautiful earrings! So unique eye-catching! I really look forward to seeing your next project!

periwinklegirl - Yeah - we need more pistachios! You have so many options with these beautiful pearls - please post your ideas!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
FG, your bracelet couldn't be lovelier :love: ! Is that one that she had on her site?

MoZo, the earrings are really interesting to look at! It's such a pretty style and they look wonderful on you. So glad that you posted a picture :appl: :appl: !

Bsomlo, I love seeing your Tahitians!! They're gorgeous and look amazing with your skin tone!!

Confection, keshis are some of my favorite pearls! Did you do this set yourself? It looks so interesting on you!! I love the different shapes.

Periwinklegirl, I'm looking forward to seeing your pictures of these Tahitians! I don't own anything this color but it's on my list :wink2: !

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
63" rope of coppery round/off rounds and drusy FWPs from CC

cc_long_peach_rope.jpg

cc_peach_rope_tripled.jpg

cc_close-up_freshwater_and_druzy.jpg

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
FlyGirl, thanks! Absolutely stunning bracelet. Enjoy :wavey:
bsomlo, thank You. Lovely Tahitians. I wish I could see those pearls alive :wavey:
movie zombie; it's so nice to see something really different. Very lovely design :wavey:
periwinklegirl, thanks! I hardly can wait Your design with T's :appl: :appl: . Tahitians are my favourite pearls :wavey:
pkinnew, thanks :wavey:

baby nurse, thanks! Yeah, I did it by myself. These aren't overly beautiful, but interesting, it's right word to describe them, really. Your rope is lovely. I like to mix different style pearls together too. As You see on next photos.... :wavey:

Today white with little pink and purple, partially twisted. I remade a couple of my shorter strands and now I have the whole new look rope. Purple ripples, white rounds and rosebuds

_16474.jpg

_16475.jpg

_16476.jpg

_16477.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Confection -- Another wonderful design. You have such a personal style that I just love seeing on this thread!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
I am wearing my PP champagne/lavender ripples today. This is such a great necklace! It's hefty and beautiful and metallic and terrific everyday pearls to wear. I really like ripples. I paired the necklace with my POJ metallic drops. Though they are small and smooth, I thought the metallic surface and color complimented the ripples and the size and texture differences worked:

pp_lavender_-_champagne_ripples.jpg

pp_lavender_-_champagne_ripples_2.jpg

poj_metallic_drop_with_pp_champagne-lavender_ripples.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results