shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you wearing today?!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ckrickett, your akoya and tin cup look beautiful together! I love all those pastels, and the different shapes and sizes are so pretty.

This is the CC rice FWP and keshi rope I had on yesterday.

ccdropkeshi.jpg

ccdropkeshi1.jpg

ccdropkeshiclose.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
baby nurse -- the pearls are great, and great with the top, but I LOVE that top the most!!!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Baby Nurse, that necklace is so unique and pretty, and I agree with Bsolmo, looks AMAZING with that top!

sparks1007

Shiny_Rock
Wearing my GSS pendant and hopefully proving that pearls can be casual wear too. Also not abe to post photos the right way up at the moment. Sorry!

20150102_104511.jpg

2015-01-02_17.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
sparks1007 -- it looks fantastic on! The cord shines, too! Enjoy and wear in health.

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
Wonderful GSS pendant and Tahitian strand. Thanks for sharing!

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
Sparks1007, hope you don't mind, I rotated your photos for you so we could all see that pretty GSS pendant right side up :)

2015-01-02_17.jpg

20150102_0.jpg

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
Anytime ... happy to help ... photoshop and I are best friends LOL ...

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Today: PP Tahitians twisted with new metallic drops a la CRD!

with_pp_exotic_green-red_0.jpg

neck_shot_37.jpg

close-up_twist.jpg

ear_2.jpg

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
Aw, you KNOW I love that look :)

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bsomlo, I love those gorgeous Tahitians twisted with your new FW drops :love: . The FW strand really brings out the lovely red overtones in your Ts.

I wore my large POJ ripples today.

poj_wilma.jpg

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sparks 1007, I'm coveting your GSS pendant!

Baby monster, your Tahitians look huge and so lovely on your neck!

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
The shine on those ripples is astonishing, Baby Nurse!

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Lovely photos everyone! :love:

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
baby nurse|1420507808|3812334 said:
I wore my large POJ ripples today.

baby nurse - You were born to wear those huge stunning freshwater pearls. Not just these, but the others you have worn recently. Bravo!!! :clap:

bsomlo - Love your new pink freshwaters with your red/green Tahitians. Beautiful! :cheeky: :appl:

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Bsolmo - What a gorgeous twist!

and Baby Nurse, those are amazing ripples!!! :love:

sparks1007

Shiny_Rock
Baby nurse...I love those ripples. Stunning.

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
I agree, wonderful mix-up of metallic drops and Tahitians. And lovely large white ripples too. I'm away from home for the month (escaping winter) and wondering why I don't wear my pearls every day when I have them and can. This is a great thread to wake up to!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
seaurchin|1420537341|3812470 said:
I agree, wonderful mix-up of metallic drops and Tahitians. And lovely large white ripples too. I'm away from home for the month (escaping winter) and wondering why I don't wear my pearls every day when I have them and can. This is a great thread to wake up to!

You should absolutely wear them every day for both your enjoyment and the lucky people around you (even if they don't realize what they have the pleasure of seeing, it's gotta be good for them).

Pirard

Brilliant_Rock
I also want to say how much I appreciate folks posting their photos...it gives me so many ideas on how to style my pearls! And a chance to drool at all the lovely pearls.

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Pirard|1420641764|3812956 said:
I also want to say how much I appreciate folks posting their photos...it gives me so many ideas on how to style my pearls! And a chance to drool at all the lovely pearls.

Me too! I don't often have time to comment on all the beautiful pieces posted in the thread, but I so enjoy looking at all the pictures. :love: :lickout:

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
It really is fun to see pearl peeps wearing their pearls!

Today, my new PP drop metallic strand with POJ metallic drop earrings:

ear_shot_1-7-15.jpg

close-up_1-7-15.jpg

neck_shot_1-7-15.jpg

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Sparks, I adore your new GSS pendant. It looks like a great dress up/dress down piece.

Baby Monster, I love those big, beautiful, blue baroques every time I see them.

Bsomlo, your new PP drop metallic strand is so lovely, and looks great twisted with your Tahitians – the colors play off each other so well.

Baby Nurse, those metallic ripples look great on you.

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Today, I am wearing my freeform baroque WSS strand with the diamond cirque clasp from the Connoisseur’s sale. I paired them with the white and blue diamond earrings I wore at my wedding (they were a 10th dating anniversary present from DH, then FI).

I love the silvery white color and almost metallic luster of the pearls, and the clasp is lovely, but for some reason I don’t wear these pearls often. I think this is the third time I have worn them since I got them. I wish the pearls were a bit larger, and I think I prefer a more traditional baroque or drop shape to the freeform shapes, but I probably couldn’t find a strand with larger drop WSS pearls that have such high luster. I am thinking about having the pearls re-strung so the larger pearls are near the clasp and will be visible when I wear the clasp at the front or side of my neck. I would lose the ability to wear the clasp at the back with more casual clothes, but I probably won’t do that often since the clasp is so pretty.

img_6607.jpg

img_6608.jpg

img_6610.jpg

img_6612.jpg

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
Nice to see that beautiful WSS necklace again Kay; one of my favorites :) I think it would look lovely if you have it re-strung with the largest pearls at the front with the clasp ... no need to ever hide that clasp in the back :)))

Pirard

Brilliant_Rock
That is a lovely necklace. Does the circle detach completely from the necklace? It is a very cool look!

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Pirard|1420679657|3813229 said:
That is a lovely necklace. Does the circle detach completely from the necklace? It is a very cool look!

Yes, both side clasps open so the circle can detach completely. I have been toying with the idea of finding different center pieces to swap in for a different look, maybe an infinity symbol in WG with aquamarines or in rose gold with diamonds for a two-tone look. If I can get more of the same side clasps to use on other strands, then those strands could also use the diamond circle and any other center pieces I acquire. I like the idea of having a few fancy clasp center pieces that can be worn on different strands to create multiple looks.

Frost Me

Brilliant_Rock
Loving the entire design concept of your golden SS drop Sparks1007 the ribbons make a little more casual. I love the dressy with the casual mix. :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results