shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you doing with your tax return.......?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LegacyGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Wedding rings
5.gif

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
I think I will just be putting it into savings and pay for wedding things as they come up. Whatever is left over by the time the wedding rolls around in July will be used if I feel the need to splurge for anything on my honeymoon!

I also like having any extra money in reserve in the ''ol bank account in case something happens to the car or house...nice to have a little extra to cover things w/out breaking the bank.

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
no tax refund here
38.gif

RadiantMe

Rough_Rock
I am doing the same thing as most of the ladies on here....depositing the refund into the savings account. Boring, Yes. But saving is well worth it in the end. I am planning to do some home renovations....windows, painting, and refinishing the basement. I think I will work overtime to pay for those things.
20.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ours is a LOT less than previous years, I was disappointed, but at least I didn''t have to pay anything. Our refund will go straight to the wedding. Either John''s wedding band or the flowers. I qualify for the 600 thing too, so more wedding with that as well. Nothing exciting. Just wedding expenses.

isaku5

Ideal_Rock

metro

Brilliant_Rock
We''re getting very little back this year and it will all go to bills
38.gif

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Awe, sorry to all you guys who aren''t getting any money back. That happened to us before we bought a house and this year we are getting a lot more than normal because last year was our first year in this house.

Did anyone notice that too? Getting more money the first year after a house purchase?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results