shape
carat
color
clarity

What Are You Doing for Valentine's?

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We went to dinner Friday night and did gifts yesterday afternoon. My husband played gigs both last night and tonight so we had to do an early V-Day. He had a nice cab open for me when I got home Friday, along with a dozen red roses and homemade card from our daughter, and he had taken care of scheduling the babysitter and getting her situated so I could have a few minutes to myself. Saturday he gave me a new 2 part Pandora mother/daughter charm and got our little girl her own starter bracelet. He used to say he didn't believe in Valentine's Day and thought it was a racket, but you see we have come to an understanding. ;))

Msop--I love what you did with the pills! LOL

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
monarch64 said:
We went to dinner Friday night and did gifts yesterday afternoon. My husband played gigs both last night and tonight so we had to do an early V-Day. He had a nice cab open for me when I got home Friday, along with a dozen red roses and homemade card from our daughter, and he had taken care of scheduling the babysitter and getting her situated so I could have a few minutes to myself. Saturday he gave me a new 2 part Pandora mother/daughter charm and got our little girl her own starter bracelet. He used to say he didn't believe in Valentine's Day and thought it was a racket, but you see we have come to an understanding. ;))

Msop--I love what you did with the pills! LOL

HA! Thanks, monarch! ...there is a time during the day when I was really, really bored... [emoji381][emoji381]

MisterMadelise

Shiny_Rock
It sounds like everyone had low-key but positive holidays. That's good :)) to hear.

diamondseeker2006|1423976898|3832820 said:
Are you associated with our member here named Madelise??? I have been wondering about that!

Who is that? :confused:

Let me try sharing our pictures..

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the pics MisterMadelise! Thank you for sharing and wishing you and Madelise a wonderful, happy and healthy New Year filled with love, joy, peace and of course bling. :appl:

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
DH had to work, I actually went up the night before for an impromptu trip to see my parents and hang out with a friend who lives out of town now but came back for the weekend. Drove back home Saturday (it was starting to get a bit hairy, highways weren't completely clear) but made it in time to make dinner. Our first Valentine's Day together I made lamb chops so I decided to make the same dinner for our first married vday! I brought back some macarons too and he brought some dessert from a local bakery. No gifts this year which was actually nice!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, that looks like it might be the back of Madelise's head! lol! Those are very scenic pictures to say the least! :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results