shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you Daddy Christmas Gift ideas?!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

meresal

Ideal_Rock
There is a thread in Newlyweds about presents for new hubbies... but I was wondering what you all are getting your "New" or "Soon-to-Be" Daddy''s for the Holiday''s that is baby related?

*I posted my gift on the other thread, but I wanted to share it here as well, because I just can''t wait to see how excited DH will be when he opens the gift.*

On our wedding night, after the reception and before going out with our friends, DH changed into some Nike Jordans that matched his tux. They were Black and White. Well, for the last month he has been talking about how he can''t wait for our little guy to have his first pair of Jordan''s.

Well.... I found the exact replica of the ones DH wore our wedding night in a BABY version!!!

Here is a pic of both of them. I can''t wait to get a picutre of them wearing their shoes at the same time
30.gif

adultjordanconcord2009.jpg

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
I haven''t decided yet. I know I''m doing a D A D picture but his birthday is Jan. 8 so I don''t know if I want to do it for Christmas or his birthday.

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Fiery, what do you mean by a DAD picutre? Is it something special or just a pic of him and Sophia?

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Here's an example. I blurred out the baby's face since I took this from another board. It's mostly done for Father's Day but I want to do it now
3.gif

dadpicexample.jpg

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Fiery, those are adorable!

taovandel

Brilliant_Rock
OMG Fiery--that is too cute....I think I might steal that idea from you!

Mere: those shoes are so cute! He''s going to love it.

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
I know, I love it! It''s all the rave on bump around Father''s Day but there''s no way I''ll wait all.the.way.to.June to get it done heehee

MustangGal

Ideal_Rock
I was going to get DH a bike trailer, but my mom already did. It would be a good idea for older babies.

For expecting couples, a Dad friendly diaper bag could be good. We have a diaper backpack that DH picked out and love it.

Other ideas would be Dad clothing for the baby. DH made comments about all the "I love my mommy" shirts we had, and how few daddy shirts. I didn''t realize it until he pointed it out! They are harder to find then mommy items though.

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
MustangGal - My BFF gave us a "I love my daddy" and a "I love my mommy" bib at our shower AND they''re bilingual (French/English)... These things are so cute!

Baby is due around Christmas (Dec. 30th), so I told DH that baby was his Christmas present. Plus we just bought a house! That''s pretty much our Christmas, birthdays and push presents combined...

Jas12

Ideal_Rock
great gift ideas guys!

the shoes are adorable and very meaningful

and the DAD photo is soooo cute

I don''t do anything daddy-ish for DH at xmas (or at least, i haven''t yet) .

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
meresal - those little shoes are sooooo adorable!

it''s too early for me to get a daddy present, I think, but I will definitely keep in mind the D A D photo for the future.

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/3/2009 11:05:14 AM
Author: noelwr
meresal - those little shoes are sooooo adorable!

it''s too early for me to get a daddy present, I think, but I will definitely keep in mind the D A D photo for the future.
Thank you!

Our LO won''t be here until after Christmas, but since I feel like the whole pregnancy process is so "Mommy" centered, I like the idea of getting DH something personal to look forward to and be excited about, that is all his.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results