shape
carat
color
clarity

What are the Warshington insiders doing on election night?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Krissie

Brilliant_Rock
Hey Moon and Irish Girly (and those who can see Warshington from their front porch) ... what are y''all doing on election night? D and I are looking for ideas. It''s D''s first US election (now that we''re MARRIED, his green card application is pending - yay!!) and we''re both cautiously optimistic that it will be a great night ...

While we''re on that subject, maybe we should plan a DC/MD/VA ps''ers get-together sometime soon!

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi, Krissie!
35.gif

I have to work the day after election night, so I''m probably not doing a whole lot! LOL! Where is D originally from? I hope he''s not too scared by this whole campaign nightmare!
32.gif

And we should definitely plan a GTG sometime soon!!!
9.gif

Krissie

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/24/2008 11:10:10 AM
Author: Irishgrrrl
Hi, Krissie!
35.gif

I have to work the day after election night, so I''m probably not doing a whole lot! LOL! Where is D originally from? I hope he''s not too scared by this whole campaign nightmare!
32.gif

9.gif
He''s a Brit! I suggested maybe he would want to become a citizen so that he can vote for Obama, but he''s keeping his British citizenship. Phooey!

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/24/2008 11:35:35 AM
Author: Krissie

Date: 10/24/2008 11:10:10 AM
Hi, Krissie!
35.gif

32.gif

9.gif
He''s a Brit! I suggested maybe he would want to become a citizen so that he can vote for Obama, but he''s keeping his British citizenship. Phooey!
Awwww!
7.gif

I totally understand him wanting to keep his British citizenship, but can he hold dual citizenship and be a citizen of the US too? Then he could vote, right?
31.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m no Warshington insider, but I hope I''m celebrating somewhere! I don''t know where, though...maybe the bar up the street from me after I watch it go down on TV?

And let me know about a VA/DC/MD get together! I''ll definitely try to make it!

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hee hee! Guys, maybe we should start an "Election Night" thread here for everyone to discuss the election results on election night, similar to the "Debate the Debates" threads!
31.gif

Shots, anyone???
11.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/24/2008 8:00:37 PM
Hee hee! Guys, maybe we should start an ''Election Night'' thread here for everyone to discuss the election results on election night, similar to the ''Debate the Debates'' threads!
31.gif

Shots, anyone???
11.gif

OH COUNT ME IN!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results