shape
carat
color
clarity

What are some alternatives to leather necklaces?

MasterMkombo

Shiny_Rock
I recently just got a new jade pendant today, it’s attached on a gold bail. I eventually plan to buy a 2.5mm gold chain to pair it with but that quite some time down the road. For now I’m just wearing it a black leather necklace with silver lobster clasps. I like the leather but it feels a bit stiffer than I’d prefer which is why I prefer a chain. Anyways what are some other options I could consider? Because it’s a gold bail I don’t want to dress it down too much style wise with my cord. Leather felt like a good alternative to gold for me, I just want to try some others.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I recently just got a new jade pendant today, it’s attached on a gold bail. I eventually plan to buy a 2.5mm gold chain to pair it with but that quite some time down the road. For now I’m just wearing it a black leather necklace with silver lobster clasps. I like the leather but it feels a bit stiffer than I’d prefer which is why I prefer a chain. Anyways what are some other options I could consider? Because it’s a gold bail I don’t want to dress it down too much style wise with my cord. Leather felt like a good alternative to gold for me, I just want to try some others.

can we see it please =)2

Rhd3

Shiny_Rock
I like the look of jade and pearls together. I have a pendant I wear on tiny pearl chains (1-2 mm chain and 2-3 mm chain).

MasterMkombo

Shiny_Rock
I like the look of jade and pearls together. I have a pendant I wear on tiny pearl chains (1-2 mm chain and 2-3 mm chain).

I forgot to say I’m a male. I didn’t realize they’re not many of us here lol.

I still thought about some form of bead necklace however.

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Waxed woven cotton cord is very nice.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results