shape
carat
color
clarity

what am i overseeing / things to make this run smooth

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dvsone

Rough_Rock
Here''s the idea..
I''ve booked a vacation for 2 in cancun for a week.. i''ve gotten her boss to buy in and got her time off. (i''m friends with her boss)
I''ve gotten time off.. i''ve gotten a carer for our dog.

I pop question sunday afternoon.. say.. hey marry me.. i''m not romantic. no fancy ideas..
but i did arrange to have dinner with ur sister to celebrate...

meanwhile. i''ve gotten her sister to help pack, and load the car.

After dinner, her sister says she needs to pick up someone at airport.. drops us off.. that''s where we spring the surprise...

will this work? what am i overseeing?

the packing part is tricky b/c we''re away from our home for 2 days (friday/saturday), and arrive back Sunday afternoon.
She has our key and can come in to pack for her...

what else?

is this silly? or actually nice?

the vacation is nice.. heck i need one! :D

waterlilly

Brilliant_Rock
sounds soooo wonderful!!!

my only thought...what about popping the question at the beginning of the trip rather than the end? then you have this amazing little vacation to enjoy as a newly engaged couple - she will be absolutely swooning the whole time staring at her ring, showing it off, etc. then you can relax and enjoy it too instead of focusing on what is to come...

added note: I think I misread your post - you will be away for a week - not just the weekend - now I see...

Fabulous!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results