shape
carat
color
clarity

What about titanium????

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
We have been looking at men''s bands , and have seen some in Tiatanium...how does it compare to plat/gold? Are there any men''s titanium bans w/diamonds??
33.gif
33.gif
33.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, Ti has it's own personality (much lighter, stronger and a tad darker gray than platinum... basically) and makes wonderful jewelry IMO.

There are lots of diamond band types made in titatiun. Here's a sample. And one more, quite elegant IMO.

Anything that can be done in the usual jewelry metals, you may find done in this as well. Including any type of engraving (anything, not just writing), I found recently
2.gif

Do you have a particular model in mind? Chances are I might have seen it somewhere online or off.

hey joey

Rough_Rock
STONGER THAN PLATINUM MUCH CHEAPER THAN PLAT. CANT BE SIZED AND CAN''T BE CUSTOME ORDERED TO A SPECIFIC DESIGN OR SHAPE.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/22/2004 2:14:59 AM
Author: hey joey
STONGER THAN PLATINUM MUCH CHEAPER THAN PLAT. CANT BE SIZED AND CAN''T BE CUSTOME ORDERED TO A SPECIFIC DESIGN OR SHAPE.
True about sizing... except that some shops will offer cheap replacements instead.

But custom made jewelry of titatlium can definitely be had. There are quite a few shops that offer custom services, as far as I know.

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
I was looking at titatium for my man too and several of the jewelry stores did mention no sizing and they also mentioned that if his finger swelled for any reason they cannot cut off the ring...would have to make cut to drain fluid from the finger.....Then again, maybe they were just trying to scare me into buying the more expensive platinum :)
14.gif

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
HEY JOEY, CAN YOU TURN OFF THE CAPS LOCK?!

It's a bit annoying as it is generally used to indicate shouting!!

We are ordering my hubby a titanium right hand ring and were told to get it tight enough to stay on but loose enough to allow for some swelling in the summer.

ep6585

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s a link to the FAQ page on the Boone Rings website: FAQ

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
Very good info!! I don''t know how I overlooked that when I went to his site!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results