shape
carat
color
clarity

WF XO pendant

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

signal_4

Shiny_Rock
I previously this in the wrong folder...."show me the ring folder"

Hey Guys. I am thinking about getting my fiance the WF XO pendant... I ve seen the few posts covering this pendant and I am wondering which size would be best. They range in the following as such..

1. .25
2. .50
3. .60
4. .80
5. 1.0

I definetly want to get a .5 or bigger... I saw Maya''s .5 and that looked like a good size.
I definately want something that stands out.

My question is will the .6 .8 or 1.0 look to big on someones neck (or someone with a small figure)???

Thanks everyone !!!!

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
There is no such thing as too much bling!!!!!
2.gif

But seriously, if she is going to wear it on a daily basis, both casual and dressy, I''d think the 0.5 or 0.6 would be a very nice size. Keep us posted.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
i like the size of maya''s as well. i would go with something around the same.
best of luck! looking forward to seeing it!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here''s the link to Peebles XO pendant..it''s .25 ctw

neck shot..

100_1645.jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
The thing that sold me on the XO pendant after seeing pebbles'' is how much bigger the pendant looks than its ctw! Hers is 0.25 ct and it looks equal to if not bigger than her 0.4 ct solitaire! So I think 0.6 to 0.8 would be gorgeous! But I don''t think any would to ''too'' big.
9.gif
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results