shape
carat
color
clarity

WF wedding band update!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Foureyes

Rough_Rock
Ok, so there was no sun today (all rain and clouds) so I couldn''t go outside to take pictures. Here are some of both my rings together though! I won''t wear them together, especially because one is WG and the new band is platinum, but I had to try it nonetheless:

2rings1025.jpg

Foureyes

Rough_Rock
Another...

2rings21025.jpg

Foureyes

Rough_Rock
Last one...

2rings31025.jpg

Foureyes

Rough_Rock
sorry these pics kind of suck...my other ring is soooo dirty
20.gif

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for posting! I like them together. It''s like they match without over matching.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful and looks great with your ering!

Foureyes

Rough_Rock
Thanks guys -

Just out of curiosity, do you think it will look good with a patina? I''ve already noticed some tiny, tiny scratches just from playing with it last night (nothing a normal individual would notice). I went with platinum because 1) I don''t want the ring to wear away with time and 2) I thought that the patina would actually work with this design - it would help set off the diamond clusters. I don''t know...I''m still not going to mess with it anymore though, because I don''t want it to get too scratched up before the wedding.
3.gif
I asked my fiance to take it away from me now.

waterlilly

Brilliant_Rock
oooh...love it!
I was just saying to myself...hmmm...wonder if I would like that for a band?! (am tormenting myself trying to decide on a style and really like the flower type look of those clusters)
Now that you mention it, wonder how wear and tear will affect the look. I would suggest getting it rhodium plated - even though it is platinum, the rhodium will give it that shiny new look if you want it to last longer than platinum's shine.
I have white gold, so rhodium is a must for me to achieve the whiteness I want, but it can also give you the shine if you don't like that patina.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Looks really nice - yet another example of how macro shots should not be taken as a be-all, end-all. As for patina, you can always have the ring polished every so often if it ends up bothering you.

Foureyes

Rough_Rock
Firegoddess - totally right. Though, I almost went with a satin finish, so maybe I''ll like it. I''ll get it going and see what happens :)

Waterlilly -You should totally go for it! If it were made in WG, I don''t think the wear would show as much. Both the quotes for WG and platinum were very reasonable.

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ahhh, that turned out fantastic! Looks lovely, lacy & delicate. :)

I was surfing around the other day & thought of you. I saved this bracelet to post. Perhaps a 1yr anniversary gift? LOL It was on Netaya, & I dont think it was very expensive. Hmmm, maybe forget the 1st anniversary gift, maybe it could be "I did all the planning & running around for this wedding & I want to make myself feel better " gift. LOL LOL

Judy
:)

netayajewelry_1973_81208102.gif

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hmmm, went back to check price, yep $500. LOL But, for K-L, I-3! Ewww.... LOL Thank goodness our PS vendors can find stuff! LOL

Judy

Foureyes

Rough_Rock
Date: 10/26/2007 8:50:39 AM
Author: ccuheartnurse
Ahhh, that turned out fantastic! Looks lovely, lacy & delicate. :)

I was surfing around the other day & thought of you. I saved this bracelet to post. Perhaps a 1yr anniversary gift? LOL It was on Netaya, & I dont think it was very expensive. Hmmm, maybe forget the 1st anniversary gift, maybe it could be ''I did all the planning & running around for this wedding & I want to make myself feel better '' gift. LOL LOL

Judy

Sorry Judy; I was out of town yesterday and didn''t see your post. I agree, the design of that bracelet is gorgeous!!!
1.gif
$500 isn''t bad, but your right, the quality of the diamonds is suspect. Maybe I could have WF make it one of these days? I''m saving the picture to my "future project" folder on my desktop...hehe
10.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results