shape
carat
color
clarity

WF v. Signedpieces

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

someday

Rough_Rock
I am still looking for a seven round diamond ring with shared prong and have narrowed it down to WF and to SP, they are almost the same price, so my question is with WF using their H&A diamonds, could you really tell a difference between them and SP? Any information would be great. Thanks...

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
same price its a no brainer WF.
There is a small difference between h&a melee and premium melee.
I wouldnt pay a lot more for the h&a stuff but as long as the price is close Id go for the ACA melee and have WF build the ring.

noobie

Brilliant_Rock
I agree with storm. I have pieces from both companies. Same price, no brainer, go with WF. When SP''s prices were significantly lower than WF''s, it was a no brainer the other way.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Go for the best price. SP has really increased their prices. Glad I got my eternity band when I did!!!
9.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
If there was a drastic difference in price in SP''s favor, I would go with them. But since the difference is minimal, I would definitely go for the ACA stones!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/17/2005 2:23:43 PM
Author: kaleigh
Go for the best price. SP has really increased their prices. Glad I got my eternity band when I did!!!
9.gif
I emailed both SP and WF for quotes and after initially crying over SP's higher prices and found that in reality the difference in price between both companies to be subtantial! Maybe it's just the styles I'm looking at.
33.gif

With both SP and WF, I think you'll get a quality piece. Be sure to post photos.

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Michelle, what style of ring are you looking at?

I'm trying to have SP and WF give me quotes on a channel set ring with princess cut diamonds, but so far, WF has yet to give me a quote...SP's price was still very cheap compared to my local B&M jeweler's price quotes.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Having no experience besides word of mouth with SP, its hard for me to be fair to judge them. BUT I can say that my ring turned out ok from Wf and the stones rock. I had issues with workmanship and timelines from WF but I told them and they made it right. I have never read anything or heard anything negative about SP at all in regards to product quality and their stones look just as good.

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/17/2005 4:38:13 PM
Author: Rascal49

I''m trying to have SP and WF give me quotes on a channel set ring with princess cut diamonds, but so far, WF has yet to give me a quote...SP''s price was still very cheap compared to my local B&M jeweler''s price quotes.
Hi Rascal. I put a reply in this thread about your quote concern - you should have it by now.

Best regards,

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/17/2005 4:38:13 PM
Author: Rascal49

I''m trying to have SP and WF give me quotes on a channel set ring with princess cut diamonds, but so far, WF has yet to give me a quote...SP''s price was still very cheap compared to my local B&M jeweler''s price quotes.
I''m looking for a channel set with millgrain and tiny prongs. . .hopefully like this style. . . http://www.thefacetscollection.com/item.cfm?item_id=1992 but in white gold.

SP has much better prices than local here, as well. In fact, the quality on most of the bands I found in the mall (lol!) w/in my price range were G/H I1 clarity.

Good luck with your ring. We''ll have to compare notes later after we get our bands!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results