shape
carat
color
clarity

WF shared prong bangle

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

flee12

Rough_Rock
Hi,

Has anyone of you bought the whiteflash shared prong bangle? Can you share the quality and how comfortable it is?

gi_WFBB9_f.jpg

flee12

Rough_Rock
Any comments from WF?

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi flee, I don''t know of anyone who has purchased the bangle. You could probably give WF a call and ask a couple of the gals there what their thought are regarding comfort..

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/16/2006 9:10:55 AM
Author: mrssalvo
Hi flee, I don''t know of anyone who has purchased the bangle. You could probably give WF a call and ask a couple of the gals there what their thought are regarding comfort..
And they will tell you!
2.gif
I would suggest speaking with Lesley.

flee12

Rough_Rock
I''m not staying in US and the time difference is great, hence it''s difficult for me to call. In terms of comfort, I prefer the more oval-ish type of bracelet instead of the round ones.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
hey flee, send WF and email and ask what days/times they will be working late. I know they set up special hours from time to time just to accomodate their overseas customers.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/16/2006 9:30:14 PM
Author: mrssalvo
hey flee, send WF and email and ask what days/times they will be working late. I know they set up special hours from time to time just to accomodate their overseas customers.
That's a great idea mrssalvo. Looks like it's more of an oval shape to me but they can answer any questions you may have. Good luck. It's very pretty.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results