shape
carat
color
clarity

WF Keystone Half-Bezel/WF Bezel Diamond Studs

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Bleed Burnt Orange

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE this!! I too have a semi-bezel and just this past Saturday decided on the Tiffany Jazz as my wedding band!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
VERY pretty! Your earrings look HUGE! I love the new setting for the center too!

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/22/2010 11:03:09 AM
Author: gemgirl
I think it''s a great idea to take one piece of jewelry and turn it into two. I think both your ring and your earrings looks great. And who knows, down the line, you might want your three stone back. So WF will help you choose some new sidestones.

I really like your new wedding set.

I think I started a recycling trend with my necklace
3.gif

I guess you did start a trend AJ. I''ll have to back through the threads and find your recycle project. Please don''t start putting ideas into my head...
1.gif
But yeah, I do hope someday way down the line to go back to a 3-stone because I love them so. Thanks for the compliment!!

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/22/2010 11:07:41 AM
Author: geckodani
Gorgeousness!!!! Love the studs, and the reset is fantastic! I think it really highlights your stone, and the Jazz band looks perfect with the half bezel!

(And yes, the Jazz is slightly wider and has bigger stones than the WF Danielle band.
5.gif
)

geckodani: I think it was your thread with the first "Danielle" where we all realized there was a width difference between that and the Jazz. The width was the one thing stopping me from just going with WF for my wedding band. But both are equally gorgeous!! I am a true bezel convert now!

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/22/2010 1:55:15 PM
Author: pancake
Your solitaire looks GINORMOUS in that setting - I would never have guessed it to be <1ct! Earrings are gorgeous. I think your set (rings and earrings!) is absolutely perfect :)

Thank you so much for the compliments pancake! Meanwhile...I am loving the gorgeous EC in your avatar...wow! Need to go over to your thread as well.
1.gif

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/22/2010 2:00:50 PM
Author: Bleed Burnt Orange
I LOVE this!! I too have a semi-bezel and just this past Saturday decided on the Tiffany Jazz as my wedding band!

Thanks!!! So we''ll be WB twins? That is a good thing!! I am sure that you will be really happy with the choice. The Jazz seems to go with many different styles of engagement rings. Make sure you post pics when you get a chance!

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Thank you AprilBaby!!!

The sun finally came out today so I have a few more pics to share.

There is a bit of fire in this one...

dienbez3.jpg

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
A little fire here too...

pskey11.jpg

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Another shot of the rings together...

pskey10.jpg

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
And one last hand shot...

pskey13.jpg

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
I lied! Here is one last profile shot. I think it really shows how open the setting is for a half bezel style.

pskey14.jpg

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
What beautiful resets for both your ering and earrings! I really love the setting for you chose for the ering!

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Ohhhhh, those are gorgeous!

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Thank you SparklyOEC and Hest88!!
35.gif

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Lovely set and I really like your earrings.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW I really really love your "new" wedding set. LOVE the ering setting with the bezel band. Perfect!!
9.gif

The earrings turned out very nicely too!

wsblue430

Brilliant_Rock
Your ering and wedding band look ABSOLUTELY amazing!! I love it! Those earrings are knockouts as well!!
30.gif

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/22/2010 4:51:27 PM
Author: onedrop

I think it''s a great idea to take one piece of jewelry and turn it into two. I think both your ring and your earrings looks great. And who knows, down the line, you might want your three stone back. So WF will help you choose some new sidestones.

3.gif

I guess you did start a trend AJ. I''ll have to back through the threads and find your recycle project. Please don''t start putting ideas into my head...
1.gif
But yeah, I do hope someday way down the line to go back to a 3-stone because I love them so. Thanks for the compliment!!
Oh recycling rocks! Literally! I really think your earrings look bigger than .25 pts. in each ear. They''re a great size for your lobe. And I fell in love with the clean lines of the Keystone when D&T reset her diamond in that mounting. I think the Keystone would look equally beautiful with a really nice colored stone in it. When you''re ready to switch up again, you''ll have to tootle over to the CS forum and see what spinels and tourmalines look like. But as far as recycling......

I made a joke about my recycling project when Brian & Lesley took my diamond bow necklace and turned it into something really lovely with the addition of a halo-ed pear spinel. But...... that wasn''t my first recycling project. I quickly fell in love with "recycling" after I did it for the first time fifteen years ago. (I never posted pictures of that piece and I should). Right after the hub and I got engaged, I got bitten by the "I''d like more please" bug. I took all of the first diamonds I was given as a young adult and my jeweler created a necklace for me that I still call my "memory necklace". All of those diamonds were already set in four prong white gold baskets, so he nipped off rabbit ears and connecting bars and rings, polished them up, set them onto a decorative "plaque" and attached a chain. The only thing I had to choose and buy for that project was the plaque, which back in 1995 was $100.- I kind of think it''s hysterical because the necklace is beautiful and it has something like 85 pts. of nice diamonds in it.

Recycle baby!

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous resets!! And your wedding set is sooo beautiful!! Love it all!!
36.gif
36.gif

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/24/2010 8:34:23 AM
Date: 4/22/2010 4:51:27 PM

Author: onedrop

I think it's a great idea to take one piece of jewelry and turn it into two. I think both your ring and your earrings looks great. And who knows, down the line, you might want your three stone back. So WF will help you choose some new sidestones.

3.gif

I guess you did start a trend AJ. I'll have to back through the threads and find your recycle project. Please don't start putting ideas into my head...
1.gif

Oh recycling rocks! Literally! I really think your earrings look bigger than .25 pts. in each ear. They're a great size for your lobe. And I fell in love with the clean lines of the Keystone when D&T reset her diamond in that mounting. I think the Keystone would look equally beautiful with a really nice colored stone in it. When you're ready to switch up again, you'll have to tootle over to the CS forum and see what spinels and tourmalines look like. But as far as recycling......

I made a joke about my recycling project when Brian & Lesley took my diamond bow necklace and turned it into something really lovely with the addition of a halo-ed pear spinel. But...... that wasn't my first recycling project. I quickly fell in love with 'recycling' after I did it for the first time fifteen years ago. (I never posted pictures of that piece and I should). Right after the hub and I got engaged, I got bitten by the 'I'd like more please' bug. I took all of the first diamonds I was given as a young adult and my jeweler created a necklace for me that I still call my 'memory necklace'. All of those diamonds were already set in four prong white gold baskets, so he nipped off rabbit ears and connecting bars and rings, polished them up, set them onto a decorative 'plaque' and attached a chain. The only thing I had to choose and buy for that project was the plaque, which back in 1995 was $100.- I kind of think it's hysterical because the necklace is beautiful and it has something like 85 pts. of nice diamonds in it.

Recycle baby!

gemgirl: I am SO glad you posted again, because I wanted to apologize for confusing you with ArjunaJane!! For some reason I associated your avatar with hers and got confused. I am SO sorry about that.
1.gif

To your point...recycling is the way to go! Your project sounds great! .85cts worth of diamonds at less cost out of your pocket. That is definitely a win-win. Hopefully you posted pictures because I need to see this "recycled" necklace!

Thank you also chiquitapet!!! BTW, I love your new eternity band!!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Pretty ring and earrings. I love the half-bezel b/c you can still see some of your stone from the side!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love your ring, it''s so pretty!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey Onedrop-I am getting a new Leon. Sent the check and the ring and talked to him today. Can I just tell you how hard a time I had sending my ring to him. At first I really wasn''t fond of the semi-bezel, Brian
liked it the best out of the settings I had picked, but looking at it over a year, it really grew on me!!!! I was so tempted to keep my ring in that setting and save the money for other projects. We are sisters
in jewelry, because I have been dying for a pair of bezel stud earrings! But I had been planning on resetting with Leon and I was afraid I would regret not doing it.

However, I have already suggested to my husband that if the Leon doesn''t grow on me, I can always sell it and go back!! Never hurts to plant a little seed in the ol'' hubby''s brain!
28.gif
Just in case, of course

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
MC: Thanks!!! It''s true that this style of half bezel is great because the culet and two sides of the center diamond are still visible. I never really appreciated see those things until I got this setting.

Thank you Laila!!

luv2sparkle: I have been peeping in on your threads regarding your re-set. I absolutely love your stone in the half bezel setting and I think I even commented that you should leave it as is because it is so gorgeous! But then again, you ARE getting a Leon so I think it''s worth it to change the setting. Thanks for sharing that story about having to send your ring to Leon for your new setting. It''s funny how we appear so ready to move on and then finding ourselves loving what we already had (jewelry-wise anyway). I highly recommend the bezel studs if you can. I LOVE this earrings and I think the bezel setting gives the stones a classic but still modern look. Can''t wait to see your Leon! Any ETA yet?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results