shape
carat
color
clarity

WF has another super happy customer

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fuentes

Rough_Rock
I can''t tell you how happy I am to have my girls engagement ring in my hand right now, having received it this morning the day before our early morning flight to Hawaii. So here''s my story...
Some of you may remember another thread I had started almost two weeks ago when I was working with WF on bringing in a "princess" cut stone to take a look at. It turned out to be an ascher cut stone, apparently a mistake by the supplier and one that I fully expected to force me to go to a local B&M store to get a stone and setting. But Jamie, sent me another list of diamonds and I had one potential stone brought in. By the time I saw the pics and was able to approve of the stone it was Tuesday of last week, and I needed the ring in my hands no later than today, Wednesday. My original plan was to have the diamond set on a Signed Pieces setting, but I called David at SP and it just was not going to be possible, he really did try and make it work though, great guy. So I sent a pic to WF of what I wanted...they knew my situation and they said they could have it in my hand no later than today. Wow...did they come through. I would be telling you a lie if I told you that I never had any doubts. I called and emailed repeatedly on Friday and Monday to make sure everything was on track...and to help me relax and sleep. I was afraid that...well you know how some companies just say yes to get your business but then don''t fulfill their promises...well, that is definately not something they practice. When I opened the package I let out a huge sigh of relief...it was just perfect. I''d recommend WF to anyone...grade 1A Ideal 000 company!
36.gif
Oh and Jamie and Leslie get the same grade!
28.gif

Now I know you all want pics...but it may have to wait until this weekend when I propose to her. Sunset on a Hawaiin beach sound ok to you?

fuentes

Rough_Rock
Oh and everyone here gets a
36.gif
as well. I think everyone here should get a commission from WF because you all do such a great job selling for them! But really, I feel like a diamond expert right now, I can''t wait until one of my buddies asks me for rock advice, I''m just gonna unload on him and I''ll know exactly where to direct him.
19.gif

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
SO glad to hear that WF came through for you! I too got my princess from them, and I''m thrilled everytime I look down at my hand.

Now you can relax and enjoy your Hawaiian adventure. Good luck, and safe travels.

BTW- yes, we''ll need a full report and pics upon your return!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
fuentes,
That''s great. I''m so happy for you. Have a wonderful time in Hawaii and please come back with lots of pics and details. WF is great, sounds like a great job all around. Have fun!!!! Oh and good luck, not that you will need it, haha.
1.gif

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Congrats Fuentes!!! I got my diamond and custom setting through WF and they were FABULOUS! Can''t wait to see pics. I LOVE HAWAII! Can''t go back anytime soon so I will visit through your pics

Annette
36.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fuentes, Congratulations! I''m so happy you recieved your ring in time!!
36.gif
I love Hawaii and will be back there again in June myself. It''s a perfect place for a proposal. Good luck and I can''t wait to see the pictures when you get back.

fuentes

Rough_Rock
PICS!!! more on the trip later....I just know how everyone loves pics
3.gif

engring1.JPG

fuentes

Rough_Rock
another

engring3.JPG

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fuentes, I am not normally a Princess fan, but the ring is so pretty! You did a wonderful job as did WF
36.gif
Congrats to you and your GF, I bet she can''t stop looking at her finger, it''s gorgeous
30.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is so beautiful. What a great job you and WF did. Congrats on her saying, "yes." More pics and specs, please.

shay

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on her saying yes! The ring looks great on her finger.
36.gif

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
BEAUTIFUL!
Thanks for sharing pics.

CONGRATS to the happy couple!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!! The ring is just gorgeous!!! Best wishes to you both!!!
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif

E B

Ideal_Rock
Yay Fuentes! It''s just beautiful. Congratulations!
36.gif

fuentes

Rough_Rock
here are the specs

SARIN_GIA145091721.gif

fuentes

Rough_Rock
and the IS image

IS_GIA145091721.jpg

fuentes

Rough_Rock
oh and the seting is from WF. it has 14, 3pt stones in platinum.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow! awesome fuentes! very very nice. you (and wf!) done good
2.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
beautiful ring

MissIndecisive

Shiny_Rock
*gasp* It''s a beautiful ring!
30.gif

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring! I''m quite fond of that setting myself! Your ring is very close to mine but with a princess center! I love it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results