shape
carat
color
clarity

WF Channel Set Band

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I recently upgraded my ering to an ACA 1.52 diamond and have been wearing it with a Tiffany Etoile band but I am a sucker for channel set bands so decided to get a Whiteflash channel set band to wear with it as well. The ring has ACA melee F/G VS stones with a total carat weight of .55 with 11 diamonds. Wow does it sparkle.

I want to thank Brittany and Vera and everyone at Whiteflash for all of their help and great customer service. I couldn't be happier with my new rings.

This set of pictures if "Arrows" a teddy bear I received from Whiteflash and "Fluffy" a Killer Rabbit.

arrows__amp__fluffy2.jpg

arrows_band.jpg

arrows_ring.jpg

fluffyrings.jpg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here are some shots of the band.

_19076.jpg

band_6.jpg

band_7.jpg

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the ring and the props! WF did a great job!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here are some pictures of my ering with the WF band and the Tiffany Band. I can't say I have a favorite but the WF band sure gives me more sparkle power.

hand_channel.jpg

handtiff.jpg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Photos of the ering and band together.

_19077.jpg

ringsfire.jpg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Mom2boys. I can't say enough about Whiteflash. They have been marvelous to deal with and I am very happy with my new rings. Now I am trying to figure out how to afford some ACA studs. :bigsmile:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Marcy it looks great! I too was amazed at the sparkle factor from the channel set band! Great choice and enjoy!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you MissGotRocks! :wavey: I have always liked channel set bands - and this one is very sparkly.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

No way! More cool loot! :appl: :love:

cheers--Sharon

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Marcy that's really pretty with your solitaire! Very classic and with the nice twist of the scattered diamonds on the ering shank,
must look very blingy IRL! Great to have two bands to alternate. Would you ever wear the bands together without the solitaire? I have my EC band and a channel set baguette band & sometimes wear those stacked, kind of fun for a different look :))
All of your new set is gorgeous :love:

Love your furry friends, too!

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring Marcy!!

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love the non matchy set. Gorgeous :appl:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL, Sharon. I already informed Marty that now I need some super ideal cut diamond studs.

Thank you Woofmama. Your EC band and channel set baguette bands would look great together. It is fun to change out your rings. Yes, I will definitely wear the channel set band and Tiffany band together on days I want to leave my diamond home and they even look good alone. The channel set band really added a lot of bling and does kind of take away from my diamond but I am getting more used to that already. I think my subtle scattered band for my ering works well with both bands even though they aren’t matching sets. I am glad you like Arrows and Fluffy.

Thank you IndyLady.

Thank you TheCat. I originally thought of going with 2 Etoile bands but thought 2 of those rings would be way too thick. That is why I tried two 3mm scattered bands but the diamonds were not blingy enough for me. Now I think I’ve found a winning combination.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful pair marcy!... :love: :appl:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This yellow gold set is lovely. Congratulations!! :appl: :appl:

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love your set and I love yellow gold! :love:

bbziggy

Shiny_Rock
Wow so beautiful and sparkly!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Fantastic set!!! I missed the thread on your upgrade - holy sparkle! A 1.5ct ACA?!? Diamond heaven. Your hand must be blinding. Amazing!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow Marcy!!! Absolutely stunning! Don't you just love ACA's???

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can't decide which one I like it with better! The good news.........you don't have to choose!!! :love:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Dancing Fire.

Thank you LLJsmom. I really like diamonds in yellow gold.

Thank you Maisie. I have some WG jewelry but I tend to buy more yellow gold.

Thank you BBziggy. It certainly does sparkle.

Thank you Rosebloom. I am in diamond heaven. I am amazed at how much sparkle and fire I get off my hand in all kinds of light.

Thank you Aprilbaby. I do love ACA’s. They are beautiful.

Thank you Catmom. I know what you mean. I like the bling the channel set band adds but I also like the Tiffany band. I am sure they’ll both get worn a lot.

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely! What a beautiful addition to your set! Enjoy!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Crystal24K.

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks great and especially goes well with your e-ring. :appl:
Wear it in good health.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Cflutist.

kittycat1988

Rough_Rock
Hi Marcy! beautiful pictures of a beautiful ring! my boyfriend and i are looking at wedding bands and this one seems like a wonderful option. Do you find it comfortable to wear with its squared edges? Do you think it has enough sparkle to be worn alone without the engagement ring? can't wait to see more pics of it if you happen to have them! :dance:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kittycat1988! This ring is very comfortable. I have a knife edge band and I don't like the feel of it at all but the squareness of this band isn't noticeable to me at all. The band is nice and thick too so it feels very comfortable to me.

I also think it sparkles enough to wear by itself if you want to leave your ering at home. Of course it does depend on what size jewelry you like. I personally think it's fine.

I would highly recommend it because the diamonds are very fiery and bright.

Here are a few more photos of the band by itself. I wear a size 6 to 6.5 on my left hand.

img_6072.jpg

img_6074.jpg

kittycat1988

Rough_Rock
Hi Marcy! thank you for sharing your experience and picture! glad to hear it's comfortable for daily wear cause i have an active lifestyle and would hate to wear something uncomfortable during activities. You are right, it looks very nice just by itself as well as paired with your beautiful engagement ring. Btw, your new WF diamond studs look amazing too :clap:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No problem Kittycat1988! If you aren't used to a thick band you'll notice it for a day or two but after that I like the feeling of a solid ring and the smoothness of gold. Thank you for the compliments. I am very happy with all my ACA diamonds. They are amazing.

maple2012

Shiny_Rock
I love channel set bands! It's so beautiful! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results