shape
carat
color
clarity

WF A Cut Above appraised as very good cut. Does it matter?

denverappraiser

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Re: WF A Cut Above appraised as very good cut. Does it matte

Cool ring.

By the way, this entire discussion about Whiteflash ACA branding applies to Simon G's branding as well.

Thanks for the nice comments everybody. I"ll save the various answers to questions about appraisal methodology and the like for another discussion. Although I agree they're interesting and possibly important, I also agree with Karl that they're far outside of the original discussion and I don't want to take the tread down a rabbit hole any more than it already is.

Grade1View

Rough_Rock

drk14

Brilliant_Rock

Grade1View|1427678925|3854304 said:
Awww, who's a good pibble???? :bigsmile: Awesome pic!

AnneinGA

Shiny_Rock

Grade1,
I too had an independent appraisal of my BGD nightingale.

My process was not like yours but like other posters. I was asked to bring my receipt and my AGS certs, and those were carefully reviewed as were the glamour shots, and I felt like those documents were the launching point for my appraiser. It sounds from your experience that your appraiser started from scratch, which is very odd to me too.

For me it would matter, but not because I would ever think that the stone wasn't everything purported to be from WF; more that another appraisal exists that somehow devalues it off of what it truly is.

My appraisal is many pages, with the glamour shots BGD did, the AGS certs, the receipt, the listing of the diamonds and their AGS numbers in a text format, and the appraisal itself.

I wish you good luck,
a

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results