shape
carat
color
clarity

WF 6 prongTiffany-Will any band sit flush or close to?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

majupa611

Rough_Rock
I just purchased a diamond from whiteflash and had it set in the 6 prong Tiffany style band. Will I have issues w/ my wedding band? It doesn''t seem like a band would be able to get very close to the ring at all. does anyone have any pics or similar issue?

snlee

Ideal_Rock
You may have some trouble finding a band that sits flush with your ering. My ering is similar and I have a slight gap. Not as much as before, as some metal has rubbed off. I make sure to wear my band on the same side all the time as there's a slight indentation. I just took this picture tonight - you can see the indentation from the side view.

aIMG_4081.jpg

Does WF still have your ering? If so, maybe they can find a band that will work with your ering. Do you know what kind of wedding band you want?

majupa611

Rough_Rock
They don''t have my ring anymore. I was thinking about just a plain band, but then I have days where I want more bling. lol. I think i''m already having that feeling where the diamond isn''t big enough. My boyfriend is like are you kidding? You''re blinding people as they drive by.
emsmile.gif

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
unforunately YES!!! However, the ring is sooooo pretty that it is worth the struggle..... Snlee''s sits beautiful, Jenn5504 found a band that sits beautiful, and MariAnn how a found several options... I am still working on it....

majupa611

Rough_Rock
What setting is your er?

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
I have the classic Tiffany knife edge from WF and got a signed pieces eternity band that sits very well with my ering........here's a link to my info for reference:
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/together-at-last-signed-pieces-eternity-band-w-elaineh-inspired-wf-tiffany-knife-edge.63994/

ETA: Just went back and realized that you are the lucky owner of that gorgeous new 1.6 ACA you introduced us to a couple days ago---AMAZING ring, very pretty!!!!!!!

I love my eternity band.........but sometimes feel it's really taking away from my ering.......I am dying to get the knife edge band to go with my ring for another option, but it's just too soon to hit my husband up for another purchase......but eventually I would LOVE to have the matching plain band. I have a plain platinum band, 2mm, but it's not knife edge so it just does not look right......

majupa611

Rough_Rock
Thanks! I too am worried that an eternity band will take away from the diamond. I was going to get a plan band although I do have moments where I would love more bling
emteeth.gif
. Where did you get your band? I didn''t see that whiteflash offered one to compliment the tiffany 6-prong.

majupa611

Rough_Rock
i forgot to say that I love your band from signed pieces!!

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
I just saw that that gorgeous ring is now on your finger! What a great engagement story. So cute. That ring is STUNNING. I do think a plain band will take away less from your big rock than anything, but there is also something to be said about the beauty and effect of some extra bling. :) I''m glad I got a shared prong band to go with my ring-----mine is a very similar size to yours, 1.59ct. I think a 3 or 4 pointer shared prong band would be PERFECT for our size diamond. My band is a little over 7 point stones (.....if I''m doing the math correctly, 1.68ctw with 22 diamonds......). I ordered 6 pointers but somehow this is what Signed Pieces ended up making me.....I love it and hope to have a 2ct center diamond some day which I think will go just great with it. :) For now I do love the bling, just feel it makes my center stone look small........ Try one some different carat weights on the bands and you''ll find something that you like I bet. I also think the scattered diamond bands WF is now doing look GREAT with solitaires and don''t take away from the center stone.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results