WF 1.156 ACA RB in Vatche Swan **TAKE 2**

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s a beautiful setting, so romantic
30.gif

rough_newbie

Rough_Rock
Thank you and everyone else for their comments!

I will probably propose at the end of the year or so. I am an idiot to think I could wait this long and buy before diamond prices were supposedly going to raise. Its so beautiful I just want to give it to her already!

On a side note, I have a new favorite smell. The smell of a new ringbox! LOL I am obsessed....it's kinda unhealthy. ;-)

DolceJo

Rough_Rock
My oh my!!! What a stunner!! That ring is gorgeous!!!
30.gif
Great job on it and congratulations!!
36.gif

I still don''t know how you''re going to wait that long....it''s only MAY!! We''ve got 6 more months till the end of the year lol Either way, I''m sure she will LOVEE IT!! Good luck on the proposal!! Let us know how it goes
1.gif

HVVS

Brilliant_Rock
That's very nicely done. Everything is well-proportioned, too. Not too much metal for that size of stone. Beautiful. :)

(I'm not knocking the diamond at all. I just meant it's a nicely proportioned ring. Some solitaire settings only really work well for a 2ct or something huge, and the manufacturer fails to get the proportions scaled right for anything smaller. So, I am praising the ring, and I do not think the diamond is small or anything!)
9.gif

Lula

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/26/2010 11:50:46 PM
Author: rough_newbie
Thank you and everyone else for their comments!

I will probably propose at the end of the year or so. I am an idiot to think I could wait this long and buy before diamond prices were supposedly going to raise. Its so beautiful I just want to give it to her already!

On a side note, I have a new favorite smell. The smell of a new ringbox! LOL I am obsessed....it''s kinda unhealthy. ;-)

Yes, the new ringbox smell -- almost as good as new car smell!

Thanks for coming back and posting handshots of the ring on your finger! You are now a true PS''er! I love Vatche settings -- such great quality and they really showcase the diamond.

Alli

Rough_Rock
What an exquisite setting !!

rough_newbie

Rough_Rock
UPDATE AFTER APPRAISAL FROM DAVID ATLAS

David is a great guy to work with. Easy to talk to and does a meticulous job. Had the pleasure of learning some more about my diamond and the quality of the stone and especially the setting.

David, being the attention-to-detail-guy that he is, sees an AGS certification folder in my hand and says, "must be a good cut stone". Upon opening the outer box, I got a compliment on the ringbox (not sure if it is from Whiteflash or Vatche) and David says he hasn't seen anything like it before. Upon looking at the ring through his loupes, he immediately says he needs to show the mounting to his colleague. I was kind of worried something was wrong with the mounting of the stone. David and his colleague discuss the setting and its unique and well-built characteristics. His colleague tells me the stone is a great one and leaves. The appraisal continues until David looks at the ring again and notices some more interesting designs on how the diamond is mounted yet again. He calls his colleague over again to look at it. His colleague agrees it is a very high quality setting with some non-conventional but sturdy construction and mounts for the stone.

I leave knowing my diamond is a great purchase for the price I got it at. I also got the opportunity to meet David (a fellow PS member) and hear his insights on the ring. All in all, it was great to finally talk to the ring to someone else IRL and not some forum postings (although I do love that as well). Thanks all for the recommendations, posts, comments, etc. Although this won't get transferred to PS 2.0, I'll post now and save it to repost later once 2.0 goes live.

Mrs W

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my... It''s stunning! The only thing I hate is that I have to wait till the end of the year for handshots.....Booo lol. Great job on the ring, I just love that setting and the diamond is so big and sparkly.

betty6333

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous! You have a great Diamond in a beautiful setting there!
36.gif

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
I absolutely love the uniqueness of that setting - congratulations! I think you better hurry up and get it on her finger, surely the suspense will just be too much??!

HVVS

Brilliant_Rock
It''s one of my favorite rings on PS. :)

rough_newbie

Rough_Rock
Date: 5/29/2010 1:32:55 PM
Author: HVVS
It''s one of my favorite rings on PS. :)

thank you so much for your comment. It brought a smile to my day! That goes for everyone''s wonderful comments! You are all a great group of people! With all these wonderful comments, I am an even more eager to propose already... Guess I gotta start a countdown till it happens...
25.gif

Amanda.Rx

Brilliant_Rock
I''m a bezel girl, but that is by FAR my favorite prong setting. It''s just so pretty and elegant! Nice choice!

crisnpearl

Rough_Rock
beautiful!! the rock looks so white!!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love this setting - did they tell you the backstory on this setting? The former owner of pricescope designed this and someone from pricescope suggested the name... she was and I''m sure IS a very talented woman! I wonder what she''s been up to lately... ::musing::

Fire and Ice

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful and the setting is very pretty! How in the world are you going to be able to wait until the end of the year?!
9.gif

caroleena

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Beautiful setting :) Congrats!

caroleena

Shiny_Rock
Trade
sorry, double post.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results