shape
carat
color
clarity

Went to Signed Pieces, very happy

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I went to signed pieces last week to pick out an eternity band. I was very pleased with the quality of their rings. I decided to get a 3.25 tw shared prong diamond eternity band in a size 5. It will take 10-12 days to make. It''s the facets eternity ring. They were very nice to work with and told me they are adding a whole new line of pink sapphires to the facets collection for all you pink lovers out there!!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
sounds lovely, can''t wait to see it!

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
Oh boy! How many stones will be in the ring?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks belle, I will post pics as soon as I get it!!
Lop,
It''s going to have 15 diamonds, all about 18pts each.
1.gif

marqoid

Rough_Rock
Oh oh, this is a good opportunity to ask. I am planning on getting a shared prong eternity band (much smaller though, .5ctw)from signed pieces, but was worried about the size of the prongs and buying it unseen. I had read in another post that the prongs seemed to be bigger than other shared prongs. Please post pictures.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don''t know which post you are referring to, but the ones I saw, the prongs were quite small. I will post pics when I get it.

sahmama

Rough_Rock
Don''t worry, they take returns. I ordered 3 eternity bands during their sale and found that that was one too many to stack on my tto short fingers, so returned one, no problems, quick refund. I was very pleased with the quality and prices, as well as their customer service.

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Oooh, that sounds like it will be real pretty when it''s done. I''d love to look at the new pinkies you mentioned.
36.gif
Just curious about their return, does that apply even if you have something custom made? 3.25 ctw will be stunning. We will be awaiting pictures.

~kmom
35.gif

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
Kaleigh-
Did you ever post pictures of your 3.25 shared prong?
We''d love to seem em''.

Scintillating...

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Is this for your LH or is it a RHR? I ask b/c you appear to have an eternity ring (avatar)--or was this a trade up? At any rate, it will be lovely!!!!!!
emstar.gif

cheers--Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results