shape
carat
color
clarity

Wen Hair Care

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sugarplum

Brilliant_Rock
has anyone tried wen hair care products? i saw an infomercial on it one night and am kind of curious to see if it works well.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
My hairdresser in LA created it. His name is Chaz Dean. He has not used normal shampoo on his hair in so many years. Wen is supposed to cleanse without surfactants and stripping agents. I have tried it, I like it, but it is tough to get over the lather rinse repeat mentality. But it works decently. He has gorgeous hair by the way. He was a total doll, and I remember when he was really developing the product.

sugarplum

Brilliant_Rock
thanks diamondfan. would you recommend it to people? did you see any difference in your hair when you used the product?

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I honestly cannot recall. I think if your hair is on the drier side it cannot hurt to try it.

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
I saw this too. I had also wondered if it was worth the price tag and lived up to its billing.

shay

wishful

Brilliant_Rock
A friend of mine bought it and loves it. Absolutely loves it!
Here''s a link to her blog all about it!
9.gif
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=37476463&blogID=391346673

choro72

Brilliant_Rock
I just saw this on TV yesterday. I thought it was funny that Melissa Gilbert was promoting this. I''m kinda interested...My hair is so limp. My question is...I see that they are saying it has all this good vitamins and minerals. But does it actually CLEAN?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results