shape
carat
color
clarity

Well then, this explains my Chocolate passion....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Yeah Right!! Not sure I agree with THIS. Don''t scientist have anything better to do, than belittle my time with my chocolate? Colonies.. I don''t think so, thank you very much. I just love chocolate.

I have a feeling this study was paid for by the lets say, the broccoli council. You know...either or? We have found you need to crave broccoli instead of chocolate. Ok, alrighty, then...in that case I will run right out and get some!

Give me my chocolate and no body gets hurt!!

DKS

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hmmm, I have a "gut" feeling people eat chocolate simply because it TASTES GOOD.
9.gif

I found the fact that chocolate eaters had lower levels of LDL facininating.....

*running to buy a Mounds bar*

lol at the broccoli councel
9.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
PHOEY!!! Not buying this one little bit, LOL!! I''m right there with ya DKS!!!
9.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
We should have a chocolate party!!!!
emotion-19.gif
I will bring the Nutella!!
31.gif
31.gif
9.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/13/2007 11:45:53 AM
Author: Skippy123
emotion-19.gif
31.gif
31.gif
9.gif
FABulous idea Skippers!

How about this, chocolate heels. Does it get any better??
3.gif

chocolategiftshoes.JPG

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/13/2007 12:03:31 PM
Author: Ellen

Date: 10/13/2007 11:45:53 AM
emotion-19.gif
31.gif
31.gif
9.gif
FABulous idea Skippers!

How about this, chocolate heels. Does it get any better??
3.gif
Wowzers!!! Now you're talkin
11.gif
31.gif
36.gif
they are ALMOST to pretty to eat but that ain't stopping us
27.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/13/2007 12:07:46 PM

Wowzers!!! Now you''re talkin
11.gif
31.gif
36.gif
they are ALMOST to pretty to eat but that ain''t stopping us
27.gif
lol.gif

Dang skippy, Skippy.
9.gif
25.gif

*bites toe off polka dot shoe*

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
okay so nowhere in that article do they talk about how to CURE the chocolate craving gut bacteria. because i don''t know about ya''ll but if i had an indifference to chocolate, i''d be a good 5 lbs lighter!!! and i could still have LEMON TARTS.
3.gif

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Ellen...those shoes are too adorable! Who makes them-Where do I get them?? I must have a pair in all flavors! What a great party favor idea! One size fits all! Are they full size? Bet they are pricey.

Yeah I am not buying it either Kaleigh...of course I am still buying the Hershey, Ghirardelli, Dove, Lintz, Godiva, Nestle...m&ms ...or any generic will do for me...Belgium, Mexican, Swiss, Parisian, German...I have no allegiance...as I am no chocolate snob!! Hubby has been bringing me home organic grain sweetened free trade which makes you feel better...in your choice.

Skip...I have never had the nutella. Mother says it is divine. Yes, I will come to your party!!

Mara...we could drink some drain cleaners* get the clogs out...and then load up again with chocolate. I too can eat a lemon tart with as much satisfaction...well, I suppose I am exaggerating. I do love lemon...just not as great of a passion for it. (do a google on this product...''Hyssop Cleanse*''....it is known as the rooto rooter of the intestines. It should do the trick for you.)

I am making MR DKS...(who am I kidding...I am making ME!!) a brownie...you ready for this? I am making a brownie pie tonight!! Oh la la. The drizzle on top hasn''t been decided yet...but can you imagine a slice of that? Get ready bacteria...you are going to be VERY happy!!! Not to mention...MOI!!

DKS

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Skippy,

I LOVE Nutella!! Yummmmmmmmmmmmmy!!!

Linda

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well the article said it could be the cause for other foods too. Hummmmm, maybe I have the bacteria for Mexican Food!!! I could eat that food 5x a day. ha ha ha ha ha. LOVE IT!!!

Linda

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/13/2007 12:15:21 PM

Date: 10/13/2007 12:07:46 PM

Wowzers!!! Now you're talkin
11.gif
31.gif
36.gif
they are ALMOST to pretty to eat but that ain't stopping us
27.gif
lol.gif

Dang skippy, Skippy.
9.gif
25.gif

rotflmao2.gif
I think we need ice cream stuffed in those shoes!
11.gif

DKS, here is the Nutella for you to try; I opened a fresh jar for you and Linda!
Hey, that study was done on men; all bets are off. We are different then men; I am sure we have a killer enzyme or something so we do not grow bacteria.

Attachments

• nutella.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 174

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/13/2007 5:01:40 PM

Date: 10/13/2007 12:15:21 PM

lol.gif

Dang skippy, Skippy.
9.gif
25.gif

rotflmao2.gif
I think we need ice cream stuffed in those shoes!
11.gif
Good lord woman, talk about gilding the lily!!

I'm game.
9.gif

dk, here's the linky. (scroll down a bit) And yeah, just a tad pricey....but awful darn cute!

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Darn Cute!! Ellen, you Gave me an idea...I can make my own for that! Using a shoe and making a mold out of plastic using a heat gun to form it to shoe...then put the two halves together/more like four pieces....VIOLA. Melting the chocolate is no problem. It is ending up with enough to finish the job that will be my biggest hurdle.

Thanks skip...got that nutella running off my chin. Is that the way I am suppose to eat it? Just with the spoon you served it with?

DKS

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/13/2007 7:07:30 PM
Author: door knob solitaire
Darn Cute!! Ellen, you Gave me an idea...I can make my own for that! Using a shoe and making a mold out of plastic using a heat gun to form it to shoe...then put the two halves together/more like four pieces....VIOLA. Melting the chocolate is no problem. It is ending up with enough to finish the job that will be my biggest hurdle.

Thanks skip...got that nutella running off my chin. Is that the way I am suppose to eat it? Just with the spoon you served it with?

DKS
YES!!!! Pulling up a spoon to join ya
18.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results