shape
carat
color
clarity

Well, the stone is off to MWM!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

wishful

Brilliant_Rock
Yesterday the BF took our stone to Tom Underwood and had it shipped out to Mark Morrell! He should probably have it in his hands today.
However, as we all know, Mark is a busy man and I don''t think I''ll be seeing the ring till probably September.
That''s okay...it''s just exciting knowing it''s HAPPENING!!!!!!!!
9.gif
36.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
woohoo.gif

Wanna share what setting you are getting??
bat%20eyes3.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/25/2008 11:06:18 AM
Author: Ellen
woohoo.gif

bat%20eyes3.gif

Ditto :)

thats awesome :D

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
How exciting!!! Please keep us posted on how things go with him. I am thinking of contacting him now to get a ring made in the next year bc I know he''s so busy. I would love to hear how he is to deal with, so far I have heard rave rewievs.

BTW... which design are you getting??

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
How exciting!!! Which setting are you getting?

wishful

Brilliant_Rock
Aww thanks everyone.

We are doing the petite Torchiere! I just loved that one from the moment I saw it. I''m glad the BF liked it as well. Although he''s been pretty darn good about letting me choose what I like.

I''m so excited!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/25/2008 11:06:18 AM
Author: Ellen

bat%20eyes3.gif
Thrittos!!!
woohoo.gif

wishful

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/25/2008 11:17:38 AM
Author: CrookedRock
How exciting!!! Please keep us posted on how things go with him. I am thinking of contacting him now to get a ring made in the next year bc I know he's so busy. I would love to hear how he is to deal with, so far I have heard rave rewievs.

BTW... which design are you getting??

CR - so far he's been great to work with. I'm letting the BF do all of the communication as MM doesn't like too many cooks in the kitchen. And plus...I think I've butted in enough on this whole process!
2.gif

But he's returned calls promptly and sent us ring sizers etc. and so far, for the Torchiere (which is a non custom peice) he gave us a time frame of 6 weeks to have it done.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/25/2008 11:30:42 AM
Author: wishful
Aww thanks everyone.

We are doing the petite Torchiere! I just loved that one from the moment I saw it. I''m glad the BF liked it as well. Although he''s been pretty darn good about letting me choose what I like.

I''m so excited!
*swoon*
36.gif

Lucky goil!
9.gif

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lucky girl! Very exciting stuff. Whenever you gets pics, please post them........ unless your boyfriend doesn''t want you to see it until he''s popped the question. Then tell him to post them! :)

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/25/2008 11:30:42 AM
Aww thanks everyone.

I''m so excited!
verrrry nice... I''m sure it will be fantastic!! He has always seemed like such a nice guy. Hope it reaches your hand ASAP
36.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
YAY!! Wishful, I am so excited and happy for you!!
36.gif
(And for me because this means I get new Torchiere pics to drool over soon
27.gif
2.gif
) Congrats!!! Such great news!!
9.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/26/2008 4:21:13 AM
Author: gwendolyn
YAY!! Wishful, I am so excited and happy for you!!
36.gif
(And for me because this means I get new Torchiere pics to drool over soon
27.gif
2.gif
) Congrats!!! Such great news!!
9.gif
Lol, gwen you crack me up..

Wishful, can''t wait to see your lovely choice of ring finished. How nice of your Fi to let you choose your hearts'' desire
5.gif

I have to say, you are facing the 6 week wait a lot more bravely than I could!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Can''t wait to see your ring. I love MWM designs. drool drool. hehe
9.gif

wishful

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks again everyone for the well wishies. Yes 6 months is going to be a loooooooong 6 months but hey...I''ve waited 35 years so what''s another little bit.

I will definitely post pics as soon as I have the ring.
Unfortunately when we had the stone, my camera''s battery decided to stop working so I was unable to get any shots of the stone in it''s loose state. Too bad...it was a sparkly thing!
Oh well.....
39.gif

BUT good news this morning, MWM e-mailed us (awwww working on a Sunday!) and told us he got the stone (yay!) and that he took a moment to look it over and said it was "very pretty" (suuuuuure Mark...that''s what you say to alllll the diamonds! lol.....) but that was nice.

9.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/27/2008 11:55:00 PM
Thanks again everyone for the well wishies. Yes 6 months is going to be a loooooooong 6 months but hey...I''ve waited 35 years so what''s another little bit.

I will definitely post pics as soon as I have the ring.
Unfortunately when we had the stone, my camera''s battery decided to stop working so I was unable to get any shots of the stone in it''s loose state. Too bad...it was a sparkly thing!
Oh well.....
39.gif

BUT good news this morning, MWM e-mailed us (awwww working on a Sunday!) and told us he got the stone (yay!) and that he took a moment to look it over and said it was ''very pretty'' (suuuuuure Mark...that''s what you say to alllll the diamonds! lol.....) but that was nice.

9.gif
Glad he got it safe and sound. I can''t wait for your pics, and yes it''s well worth the wait. 35 years, wow!!! That''s huge these days. I am about to celebrate 23, seems like it''s flown by.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results