shape
carat
color
clarity

Well, THAT was a short honeymoon period!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Eddie Murphy and Tracey Edmonds break up...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22689574/

And they just had a ceremony (non binding) two weeks ago? How does something go so south in two weeks?
33.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
It figures. I love his movies though.

Linda

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
20.gif
After the whole scary spice thing I lost some respect for him.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yeah, he seems like a total a-hole. I hope she dumped him and not the other way around!

Sha

Ideal_Rock
What? After two weeks?? These stars are mad.

What amazes me is how they rush into marriage over and over again... despite the poor track record of most Hollywood marriages. Tracey and Eddie are both recently divorced..with several children between them... he just had a whole paternity issue with Mel B... why rush into marriage so soon? Why not give it a good couple years like most couples?

Britney did the same thing. I think she only dated K-Fed for like, 6 months, before they got engaged? Why do they do this?

I can''t fathom what would''ve happened between Tracey and Eddie for them to call it off in just two weeks. But you never know... it is Hollywood.

Sparkster

Brilliant_Rock
Not surprised - after all, he showed what a quality guy he was with Mel B. Britney and Jason lasted, what, 2 days? What next for the next celebrity wedding - one day?

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/16/2008 7:08:55 PM
Author:TravelingGal
Eddie Murphy and Tracey Edmonds break up...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22689574/

And they just had a ceremony (non binding) two weeks ago? How does something go so south in two weeks?
33.gif
Bizarre - Wonder if he''s gonna get back together with his ex-wife and "reunite" their family or maybe Tracey finally came to the realization that maybe someday he would deny that she was pregnant with his child as well ... Weird.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think Nikki Hilton''s was 24 hours or something.

TG their relationship was never ''north'' to begin with obviously!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/16/2008 10:03:42 PM
Author: Sparkster
Not surprised - after all, he showed what a quality guy he was with Mel B. Britney and Jason lasted, what, 2 days? What next for the next celebrity wedding - one day?

It''s been done before. I remember watching a show on Hollywood''s shortest marriages and there was one that was a matter of hours. Can''t remember who it was though.

Sparkster

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/16/2008 10:22:10 PM
Author: Mara
I think Nikki Hilton''s was 24 hours or something.

TG their relationship was never ''north'' to begin with obviously!!
What the? When did Nikki get married and who to?? I probably missed it because it only lasted for a nano-second lol.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
next we will hear she is pregnant! What is with these people? Their marriages last less time than a box of kleenex.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not really surprised.
40.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Seriously??
33.gif
33.gif
I would have given them till at least the end of January
3.gif
I can''t stand him after the whole thing with Mel B.

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
He''s always been a heal when it comes to women. I''m not surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results