shape
carat
color
clarity

Well it is winter, so I simply had to buy my earrings a jacket...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/23/2007 10:58:59 PM
Author: fansynancy
I am also wondering if the jackets would solve the drooping problem. My earrings need an underwire bra. One made of diamonds sounds lovely!!

Nancy

omg, lol! any diamond studs over .25c will now require an underwire when they need to get dressed up! (at least that''s the excuse i''ll tell myself!)

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
I love those jackets
30.gif
I''ve been thinking about a pair for my .42 ct each studs. Enjoy them...they look fantastic!!

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Steel I love your jackets! I just helped a friend of mine get a pair from WF as well for her .80ctw studs and they are really amazing in person. The pics on WF website do them no justice so I am really glad you took such great photos of yours.
Enjoy and wear them in good health. They look fabulous on you.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Steel,

Those are beautiful. They look fantastic on your ear, what a way to dress up studs!!! I love them.

Linda

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooh very pretty. Enjoy those nice sparkly diamonds.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Those are beautiful and look fabulous on you! Enjoy them!

Steel

Ideal_Rock

Bee, Ang3199, Kaleigh, Rising Sun, Linda W, Marcyc, Snlee : Thank you all for your wonderful compliments.

36.gif

thing20f2: Thank you. I'm glad you enjoyed their peep show. Next stop Vegas! Hint has been taken, photo shoot scheduled today.

16.gif

DKS: We aim to please. Now you asked 'was it me behind the camera', well yes, yes it was. But you didn't ask if I was the idiot photographer, ha ha. I got away with that one! Oh blast - ignore that last bit...

31.gif

UCLABelle: Awh Shucks! Little old me, a trend setter... stop, you are making me blush.

emembarrassed.gif

Bebe: WF are the best; Highly recommended. My earrings may look sweet, but they are tough cookies to please.

Re drooping, The earrings do all the work here holding the jackets in place but I imagine they would help. I wonder though in order to combat the drooping, if the earring would cause wear on the jacket? [I have screw backs] Might be a good question to ask the folks at WF.

Zoeb: Eagle eyes! I like cutesie photo names. Thanks for the compliment.

35.gif

MC: Vera said .20 tcw, so .10 each. Honestly to the naked eye the jackets are tiny teensey weensey small so the diamonds don't really register. That coming from she who has very good vision up close and even better attention to details like that. I don't know if the individual ct weight would be worth registering, but I suppose you could look at one of the ginormous ear pics and count the little spaces and work it out? I would, but am scheduled at a photo shoot later and the customer is a pain in the a$$.

20.gif

Fancynancy: Who doesn't need a bit of uplifting some time in her life? eh? eh?

28.gif
See comments on drooping above.

Asscherhalol: I discussed getting jackets with DH when we ordered the studs.

I wanted more coverage but the JUMP in price for more .0mm (
23.gif
) was too much to bear, especially as I am a gal who likes to keep things ICY WHITE. So I was in the market for the earring jackets early on and highly recommend this as an option. Also you get to have a lovely dainty diamond stud for every day wear if you choose, but can then dress it up for a change or to get the 1ct look. I must measure the total mm 'cause to me it looks like a 1ct in each ear! Another pressing issue to get jackets was that once I got diamond I couldn't take them off to put CZ's on 'for a change'
38.gif
, so I had to get more diamonds to allow for versatility. And, Wowsers, what a change!
emsmilep.gif

Kticern
: You enabler you! Cough, cough. "Great photos" Madam, with zeese compliments you are really spoiling us, no? [To be said in the accent of that man in the Ferrero Roche chocolate ad!]
31.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, I love how they look wrapped around your diamonds and in your ears! Wow weeee

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh steel, i am SO happy you posted this!!!

i have been working on something on my end...but i''m not quite sure WHAT it''s going to be yet, i have been hemming and hawing etc. this thread might have just settled something for me. maybe. i mean what fun is decisiveness? really!

love the way they look! i have looked at them online in the past but the smallest ones they have are for .50''s so i thought well i guess my .38''s won''t work in there. but guess i didn''t really think that there was some other option. might have to ask!!

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Now, there has been a bit of DIVA behaviour going on around here so we had to organise a line up to see who was causing the trouble 'with her new jackets'. Me thinks somebody is getting too big for her blingy britches.
20.gif

[Hint L to R: Miss DIVA, My 1.014 D VS1, Miss DIVA in her .33 naked glory]

dryhandsyouwouldthinkineverheardofhandcream.jpg

Steel

Ideal_Rock
I know earrings don''t usually get flower shots - just try telling Miss DIVA that...
20.gif

yesthispicisentirelynecessary.jpg

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Don''t tell me, I''m just doing what I am told.

Here is another flower shot; Miss DIVA particularly liked the different levels of focus for the stone in the foreground and background.

~Whatever~
20.gif

myrosesareabitworseforwear.jpg

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Steel, you are cracking me up. Beautiful flower shots of Miss Diva!!!

Linda

Steel

Ideal_Rock
I couldn''t resist this one
31.gif

nowletsnotgetkatty.jpg

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are just stunning. I love the halo look.

fansynancy

Shiny_Rock
Miss Diva looks gorgeous in red!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/24/2007 1:48:45 PM
Author: Steel
Don't tell me, I'm just doing what I am told.

Here is another flower shot; Miss DIVA particularly liked the different levels of focus for the stone in the foreground and background.

~Whatever~
20.gif
Love this shot Steel!

I don't want to egg her on, but she does know a good shot when she sees one...

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh I love them! They are so beautiful and elegant. Congrats!

rocks&purses

Shiny_Rock
CONGRATS! They are beautiful! I have been thinking about getting jackets for mine too and seeing yours is making me WANT it more
emsmilep.gif
!!!

Steel

Ideal_Rock

20.gif
Skippy: Thank you, I love them took. Such a different look and on top of that it makes the .33 grow!

Mara: I highly recommend them. Beware they look teensey tiny IRL, reserve judgement until you pop your stud into them. Chat to WF, as you well know there are as accommodating as possible. I am sure they would look great with .38''s.

36.gif

Linda W: You should see the list of requests Miss DIVA has given me for her next photo shoot, it would make even Mariah Carey seem almost practical!

20.gif

Lyra: Thank you, I never rally thought of the jacket as a halo but yes it is!

18.gif

Fansynancy: Well she is a star! Any colour is HER colour.

20.gif

Ellen: Thank you for saying that, I can be a too sensitive about my photography skills. Especially when I have a MADAM yelling in my ear about which is her ''best'' side!

20.gif

Tacori: Thanks hon, yes that is a great word, they look and feel elegant.

31.gif

Rocks&Purses: Get them! You are really SAVING money on the cost of the studs, cause you can get smaller studs and make them grow. Really! [Well, almost

28.gif
]

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Rightyo thats settled jackets it is for my WF studs too
30.gif
Well done Steel you are inspiring!!

rocks&purses

Shiny_Rock
WOW, Steel! I think you''ve started a trend. WF will be flooded with inquiries about those lovely jackets :) Do I hear a commission coming your way, LOL ? :) Depending on how much it is, I may have to add it to my current order from WF
emsmilep.gif

Thanks!

Steel

Ideal_Rock
katebar:
Rightyo thats settled jackets it is for my WF studs too
30.gif
Well done Steel you are inspiring!!

rocks&purses:

WOW, Steel! I think you''ve started a trend. WF will be flooded with inquiries about those lovely jackets :) Do I hear a commission coming your way, LOL ? :) Depending on how much it is, I may have to add it to my current order from WF .

Yeah!
36.gif
I''m here to help ladies!

Regretfully, no commission for me,(
39.gif
) but it''s nice that us fanatics can share.

I choose to believe that we end up saving each other money, (hear me out) cause we don''t buy stuff we will regret (poor quality, not fashionable), we can see them IRL (so to speak) and we can discuss the comfort of the item. Now it also could be said we are a bunch of enablers. I''ll take the former explanation, oh and a DBTY necklace and a Cartier rolling ring, oh oh and a 4ct eternity, oh oh and a 7 stone .33 ct band.....
20.gif

Yup, I''m sticking with saving money overall.
20.gif

Now if you want any more pics or info, just yell! I am planning on a photo shoot next week anyway. That is, just as soon as I can find 100 non scented off white, [not eggshell] candles that MISS DIVA has requested to go with her peeled grapes [white not red]! (Whatever
29.gif
)

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Okay, those jackets are TO DIE FOR!!! They add so much to the studs and they look FABULOUS on your ear!!!
And your narrative was hilarious!!! No worries about the pictures, I could still see those stunning jackets just fine
9.gif

ETA -- The second set of pictures is great, the rose shots are wonderful! Miss DIVA looks stunning!

Libster

Brilliant_Rock
Steel, those jackets are wonderful!! Amazing the way they dress up your studs. Enjoy and thanks for sharing.

Libster

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/23/2007 10:58:59 PM
Author: fansynancy
I am also wondering if the jackets would solve the drooping problem. My earrings need an underwire bra. One made of diamonds sounds lovely!!

Nancy

Nancy and Bebe,

I had a problem with my diamond studs drooping and it drove me crazy!

I purchased these plastic disks that go on the back side of your ear before the earring back and like magic my diamonds sit up and shine
36.gif
Here is a link to what I''m talking about. I didn''t purchase mine from this website and can''t seem to locate who I purchased from, but you can see what I''m talking about.

http://estore.websitepros.com/1772061/Detail.bok?no=17

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
Steel - those jackets are PERFECT!!! You are the queen of versatility, girl!!!

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
Wow, these are particularly lovely. I really, really like the outcome. Jackets give so much visual interest to the stud earrings. Can you tell me what the millimeter spread is of the jackets? They certainly make the whole earring look big and beautiful on you.

36.gif
36.gif

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
*quickly adds these to xmas wish list....*

Steel

Ideal_Rock

emembarrassed.gif
Sorry everybody, I missed your responses.

PoshPepper, Libster, Rock Candy, iwannaprettyone: Thank you for your compliments. They are simply wonderful and still very highly recommended.

Beacon: Thank you. By my reckoning they are just under 8mm across and the diamond edge is just over 1mm. Bear in mind my studs are about .33 (I forget the specs, but can look them up if your like.)

SDL: I am not sure. I think it says custom on my order but I really didn’t ask. I dealt with Vera who was wonderful, so pop her a mail?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results