shape
carat
color
clarity

Weird Quirks

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Got any your DH doesn't know about?
Mine, for instance, does not know that I regularly jam out to the best of n sync whilst at work
9.gif

He also hasn't discovered that when I put ketchup on an egg sandwich, that I draw a smiley face heehee
Sometimes finding out there is more to find out can spice up a marriage ya know :)

The other day my dad found out that my mom actually doesn't like grape jelly at all, she has just been getting it because he likes it so much lol She actually prefers strawberry and has some she keeps stashed in the back of the fridge lol
...and they've been married over 40 years!

charbie

Ideal_Rock
dh and i have never eaten taco bell together. ever. he doesn''t like it, never orders it, so we always go to mcdonalds, wendy''s, or even chipotle for fast food.

well, now that we have a joint bank account, he said, "i had no idea you like taco bell so much."
he had just gotten the statement in the mail.
9.gif

its my guilty lunch pleasure that i get every week. haha.
guess its not a secret "quirk" anymore.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
omigosh that is too funny. I check his account sometimes to see if he needs money for gas or lunch (since I get paid weekly and he is bi weekly). The other day I was like what the heck, you went two different places for lunch??? His response: "Well one place has better fries than the other and I really wanted a burger from the other place too!"

Lol

charbie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/16/2009 1:04:35 PM
Author: Smurfyimproved
omigosh that is too funny. I check his account sometimes to see if he needs money for gas or lunch (since I get paid weekly and he is bi weekly). The other day I was like what the heck, you went two different places for lunch??? His response: ''Well one place has better fries than the other and I really wanted a burger from the other place too!''

Lol
a few weeks ago, A wanted skyline chili fries. never, and i mean never, has he ordered them.

i go to skyline, and their fryer was broken. it broke my heart, since poor A never asks for them!

so i got an order of just the chili, went across the street to mcdonalds, and made him his own chili fries.

now, he makes me go to skyline for chili, mcdonalds for fries. i feel like the biggest heifer in the world going through both lines...haha!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results