shape
carat
color
clarity

weekend workout

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
45 min elliptical machine

Still no personal trainer yet. It is seriously freakin'' ridiculous to try to get one at my gym!!!
40.gif

Last week, I sent an email (I feel tense and intimidated talking to hard core gym employees in person). No word for a couple of days, so Friday morning I called and spoke to someone at the gym. They gave me the cell phone numbers of a couple of trainers that I was interested in working with. I called both Friday morning. Neither answered their phones, so I left voice messages. I kept my cell phone practically glued to me all day waiting for a call back. Nothing!
39.gif
Finally, 2 days later (this morning), one of them called me, but I had my phone on silent for church and did not see that I had a voice message until later today. I called them back, and they did not answer so I left another voice message. Then, I went to the gym and got up enough nerve to ask around for them. No intercom paging system at the gym, so the desk people told me to look around and try to find them.
20.gif
Results=NONE! For as much money as they charge, you would think it would be easier and more convenient
11.gif
20.gif

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
I need to get in weekend workouts, great job Buena!

Jeez, you''d think people would WANT to take your money
3.gif
I''m sure you will here again from someone tomorrow but it should not be that hard! You may want to mention to the gym manager how long it took to get someone to call you- they need to revamp their procedures. Ugggghhhhhhh.....

Lets hope tomorrow I''ll have something to post, too, although my weigh in will not be pretty
6.gif

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Buena, sorry to hear you are having trouble. I would feel upset too, like hey - if you can''t even give me a call back, how am I supposed to feel you are dedicated to helping me?? I hope you get ahold of someone....

I was going to workout this weekend, but the weather was rainy and gloomy all weekend, plus my "monthly friend" got in the way!! So maybe tonight or tomorrow, we''ll see. I was a chocoholic this weekend as well, so I feel all bloated and icky. Definitely need to get a couple of runs in this week!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results